proof of online figthing?!?

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
this is probably old info but i havent seen any confirmation that you will be able to fight online on this site for ssbb, but here it is...

we might be in a possible name change for the game alot of epopela re looking forward to about the wii. super smash brothers brawl ( noted super smash brothers dojo on the official nintendo wifi site) may be a hint at a possible name change or (online fighting content of the games name)

the site cached located at http://zack.badcharacter.com/files/pages/wifi/wifi.html shows the site on the nintendo servers before it was taken down/url changed,

anyone else excited??!!??

the sites do state

"Join the Nintendo worldwide community! Play the coolest titles around with gamers from around the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Whether you're thrashing with your friends in Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam or hammering the competition in Smash Bros. Dojo, Wii opens up a world of fun through online play!"

:wtf:

Excited? Of course. But hasn't it been common knowledge for quite awhile that Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be playable online? I'm sure it's been confirmed allready.

Last edited:
So wait is this game going to be playable online because if it is its going to be a blast to play? Hopefully they have some sort of ranking system if this game does have an online.

kevin1927 said:
So wait is this game going to be playable online because if it is its going to be a blast to play? Hopefully they have some sort of ranking system if this game does have an online.
Yea this better have online.

i didn't think that it was confirmed before that is why i had posted this, mainly it had been stated by the makers of the game that they wanted to make it an online game but ddint make it official... but i thought it was wierd they named it smash bros dojo on the site when everyopne else notes it as smash brothers brawl...

kevin1927 said:

A: Its been confirmed that SSBB will be online, its pretty much For online
B: There will be no ranking system, the creator wants to keep it fun and he feels ranking systems take away from that and make people to serious
C: Does this tell us future patches can come out for games to go online since it mentions Tony Hawk Down Hill Jam? Or is it just really old?

well the info is somewhat old lol.... umm i dont see any reason why they wont allow for patches to come out to be able to play the games online if the developers leave it open ended if that is possible?

I would be expecting it to be online anyways, since Wii has that WiFi connect24 thingy. It'd be highly disappointing if it didn't use it to their advantage. I am very very excited. It'd a big leap from 4 players in the same room. I hope it can hold more than 4 players, i would be satisfied with 6 or even 8. And a spectator option would be nice too.

acctually I believe online play is still unconfirmed. They havent gotten all the bugs out of the system. And im not sure if that site is a reliable source for games. They probablly were guessing the game would have online play, which it mostlikely will. But yeah if they called it SSB dojo then they probablly didnt get good info about it. Its not being called dojo on any offical site I've seen.

B: There will be no ranking system, the creator wants to keep it fun and he feels ranking systems take away from that and make people to serious
Quoted by: Sovieto

wow.....i love the creator for saying this i mean we really should show this to some people who play Halo 2 Online cause it is 10000000% true

JCpackers05 said:
Quoted by: Sovieto

wow.....i love the creator for saying this i mean we really should show this to some people who play Halo 2 Online cause it is 10000000% true

same here i like that idea and i cant wait for it to come out:smilewinkgrin:

Back