Proof: The Wii gets you chicks.

Santoanderson

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
Yup,
The last couple days I've been polling girls around the office, school, friends about which of the three consoles they'd rather play on a date. These are the actual responses that I received from the girls: (Read imaging the responses in the most "gap-girl" voice possible.)
3. Playstaion 3- Doesn't that cost like a thousand dollars? What's Blu-Ray and who cares about HD.
2. Xbox 360- Halo's fun, but I swear too much when I play it. (Romanticism typically doesn't involve excessive amounts of profanity, guys. Especially when she's threating to rip your head off and spit down your throat.) I guess it's cool.
1. Wii - Oh, is that the one with the motion thingy? Is it true that it vibrates? (Seriously mods, that was a response! And I don't think it was for some dirty reason. :smilewinkgrin:) No way, you're getting one? Will you bring it to work? It's so small, my brother's Xbox is huge! And all I have to do is this? (waves her hand erraticly pretending it's a lightsaber.) Maybe we can have a Wii party.

I know, I imagined my self living in the dorms playing a PS3 and a girl would walk by and be like hey whats up and Id be like yo. Shed ask what Im playing and Id say "some WWII game"....her, "....oh cool, have fun"...

then I imagined myself playing the Wii, then the girl would call all her friends over and we be like rocking the **** out and Twisted Sister would just start playing out of nowhere "we're not gonna take it!..." and then I'd be the pimp of the floor, having a schedule and girls lining up just to get on the list to play with me and my vibrating controllers....

Imagine her response when she finds that it doesn't just vibrate, but also has an internal speaker that makes "ca-ching" noises.

I don't think consoles in general will get you chicks. Sorry to brake it to you guys. But maybe, just maybe the exercise you get by playing the Wii will get you so ripped that chicks will come flockin'. :p

I got lucky that the g/f likes video games some even if she is a sony fan... but what sucks really is that the few chicks that love video games are the few chicks that like them more than guys... hopefully some can find the few exceptions

Wow some of u are pretty sad. You must be a degenerate if ur gonna try and get chicks by introducing ur wii to them. Im sure the only ones ull get are desperate, hormone driven ones that want a vibrator.

darthbeaverxp said:
Wow some of u are pretty sad. You must be a degenerate if ur gonna try and get chicks by introducing ur wii to them. Im sure the only ones ull get are desperate, hormone driven ones that want a vibrator.
The only chicks who will want me for the wii are Nerdy ones, WIth the braces and the hole nerdy 'ensemble'
Get yours now!
Includes
-freckles
-Lots of pimples
-Big glasses
-Braces
-Fuzzy hair
-Very hairy
-Over Weight +100pounds

Back