[protoype]

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
Anybody else pick this game up last night? So far it's been pretty good. the combat/running feels really smooth most of the time but when you get indoors its just too hectic it gets hard to do specific moves cause your constantly being thrown around.

Eh. I read the review on IGN and Gamespot. It's not a game I'm going to pick up. It has a great concept to it and it's good in theory but their delivery apparently sucked. It got a 7.5 average. Good score, not good enough for my taste though.

oh wow thats it? lol this is the first game i bought without closely following the articles/videos for it and i didnt even bother looking at the reviews for it yet. kinda a spur of the moment thing when i reserved it, im not too disappointed though.

edit: its metacritic is 82, ranging from 98 from CCC all the way down to 67 from 1up

it looks like a really promising game
Im gonna get it as soon as i raise 30 more dollars lol

looks good if got it on my rental list. but I need to finish with guitar hero greatest hits first

yeah, its definately a rental, the appeal didnt last too long for me.

Not a bad game all in all. I quite like it. Good to fill in time before the new Cod and Bioshock 2,

PS> remember me?

In my honest opinion, 90% of games without online play should just be rented since you're likely to beat it in the time that you're allowed when renting and once you've beat it, do you really want to play it multiple times (other than for other difficulties)? Now, of course, there are definitely exceptions out there.

Back