Proxies

Using a proxy at a school, colleage, Uni or at work, will 99% of the time, be against there Terms and conditions of being a user. and you will either get banned or they will monitor where you go by other means

awsome! im just about to go to this summer school thing to get my algebra 2 credit (i didnt fail it, i just was going to take it my senior year but my school got shut down and now this is my only way to get it) and ALL their work is on computers. ive gone before and used proxys to get around the security but most of them were really slow ones or pay ones. how fast are these?

Mitch2025 said:
awsome! im just about to go to this summer school thing to get my algebra 2 credit (i didnt fail it, i just was going to take it my senior year but my school got shut down and now this is my only way to get it) and ALL their work is on computers. ive gone before and used proxys to get around the security but most of them were really slow ones or pay ones. how fast are these?

woah. how the hell did you school get shut down?

Theres one call Learn Pie or something like that, i'll have to search around for it.

Avais100 said:
what do these proxies do? Can they bypass my school filter so i can play on games.

Yes. Their used to bypass school filters.

at my school, even though im in college and dont need it, i tried to use one just for fun and they ahve it set to no proxy avoidance. so if your school is up to date and knows what there doing. you might not be able to use it.

Back