Ps 3 $1 - No Joke

Nice idea but so stupid >_> I could never afford to just give away $1.7k worth of electronics

He's an asshole. He's doing it because he's making many times more money through advertising.

Do some research this guy is a greedy douche trying to play the "goodness" card.

vagrant said:
He's an asshole. He's doing it because he's making many times more money through advertising.

Do some research this guy is a greedy douche trying to play the "goodness" card.

Research? We know nothing about him! LOL, just give us the evidence and your findings on why he is a "greedy douche". Until then, I just think he's crazy! :lol:

Really though, if he really wanted to be a nice guy he should have just donated it to some poor family.

would a poor family have a tv?? lol he should of just bought little toys and gave them out somewhere like a homeless shelter or something

Eh, still though. He could have donated the money he got from the PS3 to an organization or something. Like those organizations that buy christmas girfts for familys that cant afford them.

iplaywii said:
Research? We know nothing about him! LOL, just give us the evidence and your findings on why he is a "greedy douche". Until then, I just think he's crazy! :lol:

For one, visit his website.

Two, he even says on that news interview he has made enough money from advertising to where he could fly to wherever he needs to, to deliver it.

So he is making international advertising money as well.

He is making well over $1700 from this whole thing.

That is fact.

Well it's a good idea except for the fact that he's faking about the "christmas spirit" thing.
No different then all these radio stations giving them away...

Canadian college students can afford to give away $1700, thanks to much lower college tuition than that of American colleges.

Back