Ps2 Games

KTIGZ

Dirty Jerz.
Jan 6, 2008
New Jersey (201), USA
Wii Online Code
0795-8922-4951-2684
What was your all time favorite PS2 game? Which do you think was the "funnest" game you could've played when PS2 ruled over all systems? And which was the "wackest" game you ever played?

My favorite : GranTurismo4
Reason: Great cars, great graphixs, just a great game for any car fan.

My least favorite : Dragon Ball Z Budikai Techichi (something like that)
Reason: Shortest story ever, i finshed the game the same day i got it.
Big dissapointment being that im a huge fan of DBZ.

Last edited:
I was... it's just that the games I had got boring quick. I had alot of Maddens, fighting games, stupid adventures, etc.

I never payed attention to reviews or did research back then. I just bought games.

Hitman was nice

I had god of war and devil may cry 1, 2, and 3. But after 1 play it got boring.

Same here never looked into reviews just till the Wii released, i kinda regret it now. All that money i spent on worthless games could have done me some good right now. Off the topic question, have you played No More Heros or Scarface, im looking into buying both but idk which i should get first. Due to it will take me a while till i get the other (money issue) if you have which do you think is better?

I played Scarface which I found fun. You get to take over the other families operations, bribe police, muscle shop owners, and become Don of the whole NY.

I never got to play NMH yet, but people generally say its a pretty good games. Some say just to rent it because its kind of short and once you beat it their really isnt anything to do. There's no real free roam so you can't really have fun walking around killing people and stealing cars.

i heard the same. Many say its fun but many have said other about the game.
Does Scarface have free roam? Or is it all based on the story as in which as soon as you finshed one scene you skip to the next.

Oops you know what. I accidently mixed up Scarface with Godfather. Both are still good, and yes its free roam. But I heard Scarface on the Wii has some iffy controls, I played Scarface on PS2 and no it doesn't go by the story. It takes place after the real movie. Basically its a hypothetical game of "If Tony Montana Survived". He goes back for revenge and rises again.

Ooo now i got you, sounds cool. I heard Godfather for Wii was one of the best game Wii has came out with, sorry if im getting annoying but these are the type of games im into aside from sport games.

T3kNi9e said:
GTA Franchise

most other games got boring after a while.
The missions (mind you there are hundreds) are all executed the same, drive somewhere, kill something, drive back. I still love GTA but it does get boring.

Mine is probably Metal Gear Solid 3.

261311 said:
The missions (mind you there are hundreds) are all executed the same, drive somewhere, kill something, drive back. I still love GTA but it does get boring.

Mine is probably Metal Gear Solid 3.

Never came across playing that game. I heard and read that it was a really good game. If I get a chance and come across a used Metal Gear Solid , I'll give it a go.

best ps2 game...hmmm, i really liked snake eater, there was a reason its one of the highest rated ign games of all time. 9.8 baby

call of duty 2. wow, the memories with that game's online. me and my dude used to glitch on this roof and just snipe noobs all day and laugh about it. good times, good times.

Back