DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
After a good few years Sony are no no longer making new PS2s

The PS2 is nearly 13 years old, its last game is PES 13 for UK/USA and final fantasy somethingorother for Japan

Still it doesn't beat Nintendos own Famicom for longest official supported (still being made) console that died out in 2007, games wise the 2600 is still getting games,

I still remember when they came out new and I was selling them at £500 each

It still had official games coming out for it and new consoles being made so its not dead

I was gonna mention its "Extra" features, but the XBox beats it

I may be responding to an old thread BUT I have not been around for some time.

The PS2 is still strong IMO.

Looking at second hand PS2s in Cex (UK store) the PS2s were more expensive than the Wii.

Some of the PS2 games are still expensive too.

^No its dead as far as new games and new machines go
S/H will still be going for a few years, but its rare to see anything interesting in S/H shops

"Kingdom Hearts"

Eeeewwwwwww

Hard to tell with the internets

Yesterday I went to my now third local GameStop that just opened up and I was very surprised to see they had a ps2 section with games/accessories.
My point being I saw Kingdom Hearts 2 USED and it was selling for $25. Now isn't that a bit pricy? Considering it's an old game and USED?

First of all, why the **** are you bargain hunting in Gamestop?

Secondly, WHY THE **** ARE YOU IN A GAMESTOP?

^
lmao no, I wasn't bargain hunting I was buying a Wiiu turtle beach headset for mh3u ^_^ And why I was at a gamestop...**** you got me on that. THEY TOTALLY ****ED ME OVER FOR THAT NO WIIU LAUNCH BACK IN NOVEMBER 2012!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU GAAAAAAMESTOP. I'm still not over that -_-

Back