PS3,360 and Wii?

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
After constantly seeing fights about this and that and then reading up on how much modding and homebrew is possible these days ive come to a conclusion that it really doesnt matter which is better anymore because the reality is that whatever console we get we're not going to be happy with it and therefore will procede to mod the console as we see fit, i mean seriously after some of the mods ive seen and read on the net your could hardley call your 360 an xbox after what some of these people have done. I read a whole blog about some dude rambling on about how many things on his xbox he had modded and finnished the blog with ' my xbox is the best' i mean seriously how can you say that! its not even an xbox anymore with all the crap you've got stuck to it it looks more like the starship enterprise with a turbo and a supercharger! Seriously people be thankful for what you've got and dont even start the whole xbox/ps3/wii is better crap if youve got a mod because all in all technically unless its stock standard its not a licenced console so perhaps we need a new name for all modded consoles. Lets start using the term....ABOMINATIONS because thats what they are.

i have the wii now...but i did love my modded xbox (modbox):lol: when i had it...all the emulators and wat not...good times :)

i totally agree almo. the way people mod their xboxs..........they mod it so much that it shouldnt be considered a 360. and also its dumb why people fight over the 3 cause in reality....lets all face it.... the Wii will sell more in the end, and probly will make nintendo win this gen war.

yeah i agree that eventually id like to have all the consoles as i can see there advantages and disadvantages are different and personally i like the style and gaming of the wii but i also like shooters ad thats where the 360 comes in, however i also enjoy a great realistic racing game and thats where the PS3 dominates, although forza for xbox is great the GT series for PS is just more of a classic and gets better with each version.

I agree Almo. Although, I've never had a modded machine. People want everything, the best. Living fast is the future I guess...I don't see modding as a horrible thing though, it teaches good skill.

actually all modded 360s were ban hammered a few weeks ago i think it was, so that guy with his "best 360" is now the "busted 360" making mine, better than his.
and not everyone is happy with what they purchase, and if you dont like your purchase, you shouldnt put up wtih it, that what i think, or you shouldnt put up a mental block defending it every second because you are so insecure about it.

I don't see what the problem with modding is, since you're not stealing anything just by modding it. Sovieto's right, don't put with crap if you don't like it.

Back