PS3 ain't that bad.

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I never like playstation but ps3 is'nt bad, sure it has a horrble controller (imo) but its a good deal you could buy it just for blu-ray still good deal sure it has six-axis not a big deal but it does'nt suck it's just NOT AS good as the systems. But for some reason ive always hated playstation but i've foud out why: I hate the freakin controller!

i have to agree with your posts in a previous thread. i just realised its PLAYSTATION that i hate to be honest, not SONY. so thanks for that.:thumbsup:

your welcome...gotta hate playstation!:crazy:

You want to talk about bad controllers? What about the wiis classic controller? That is a pile of crap. The regula wii remote and nunchuck is fine. The 360 controller is ok, but I love the ps2/ps2 controller. I like how light the sixaxis is.

XD im gonna buy ps3 when sony finally realizes that there price is to high and put it to 200-300. i never really hatd a console till microsoft released xbox 360

and yes the controles are the ain part of a system

im gonna buy one in 2 or 3 years also because they will probably be cheap and want to compete with microsofts next system

i never liked playstation because they brag too much about graphics. Ps2 graphics were crap and they always bragged about how good they were. (just my opinion) The thing i find is, going back playing playstation 1 games, all i find myself thinking is "these graphics are rubbish." yet, if i go back and play an n64 game, or another older nintendo console, i find myself thinking, "this game is really fun". Thats why i love nintendo.

Sony fanboy till i poened my eyes to the world of nintendo.........

always h8ed the psp though

asdfnick said:
i never liked playstation because they brag too much about graphics. Ps2 graphics were crap and they always bragged about how good they were. (just my opinion) The thing i find is, going back playing playstation 1 games, all i find myself thinking is "these graphics are rubbish." yet, if i go back and play an n64 game, or another older nintendo console, i find myself thinking, "this game is really fun". Thats why i love nintendo.

What you are saying is what I feel exactly and I have come to call it "the soul of the game" if you played Super Mario 64 you actually felt the actions performed with the controller and it was a fun experience, but if you played Crash Bandicoot...you didn't feel anything...it's the gameplay I think that makes you feel the game, and we all know that Playstation games and Xbox too don't have good gamplay..even as I saw GTA for the first time I said to myself: what kinda crap is that?! I hate those kinda games; they have no soul compared to Nintendo's games..and yeah Playstation's controller sucks I hate them(it's the same one from ps1 through ps3) they couldn't be more creative than that..because their stupid boomerang was..well..stupid

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
What you are saying is what I feel exactly and I have come to call it "the soul of the game" if you played Super Mario 64 you actually felt the actions performed with the controller and it was a fun experience, but if you played Crash Bandicoot...you didn't feel anything...it's the gameplay I think that makes you feel the game, and we all know that Playstation games and Xbox too don't have good gamplay..even as I saw GTA for the first time I said to myself: what kinda crap is that?! I hate those kinda games; they have no soul compared to Nintendo's games..and yeah Playstation's controller sucks I hate them(it's the same one from ps1 through ps3) they couldn't be more creative than that..because their stupid boomerang was..well..stupid
i wish they would have released the boomerang. That way i would laugh even harder at sony.

Back