PS3 Better than 360, Heres the Reasons

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD?
its quite obvious the first poster made a completely stupid bias post and im sure he now relizes that

Kedarshashi said:
i gues but the wii xbobx360 and ps3 have feelings 2
you named all 3..sorta, what would there be not to have feelings?? im sure you just made a mistake in your post

NintendoGamer said:
Don't get me wrong, I would love an XBox360, but here are hard facts that you have to get.

- PS3 gets criticism of how its defective, it just launched a month ago, and remember all the 360 crashes when it launched? Every system has its fair share of defectives

- The Cost of the PS3 is too expensive. NOT TRUE. Take a look at this.
Before Taxes
PS3 - 659.99 includes Blu-Ray, and all the extra stuff you gotta buy for XBox, including free online (although not as good as Xboxlive, but still its free, So it kinda cancels out a little)

XBox360 - 399.99 For just the Xbox360 and a controller.
199.99 For the HD-DVD player
19.99 Intercoolers
50.00 For XBoxLive

Everyone is buying into the marketing tricks the 360 is using. You are paying just about the same price.

All in all, your paying just about the same price for a 360, when its not as powerful as a PS3.

PS : PS3 Has some really good games lined up so don't even say that the 360 has flat out better games in Halo and GoW
haha you go banned

This thread needs to seriously be closed....:lol: Ppl are just spamming, and even the maker of the thread got banned. :sick:

Graphics power, PS3 wins. But, it's been shown on some game that 360 looks better.

this thread is stupid and pointless, if anything it should be in the ps3 section, why isnt it? just to make 360 people mad?

ssbb_lover said:
Graphics power, PS3 wins. But, it's been shown on some game that 360 looks better.

You mean every game that is a port the 360 has been shown to have better graphics.

And you are basing your statement on some random sonyfed bullshit you read about the ps3.

Back