PS3 Better than 360, Heres the Reasons

But i think this is stupid, xbox 360 is getting a built in hd-dvd version (and HDMI) which puts sony in the mud and it will probably be cheaper than the ps3 and if you don't want HDMI crap get the premium or the core.
Personally imo sony failed big time. Microsoft counters everything there probably gonna make The "X-motion" controller which is copying the wii!

NintendoGamer said:
Don't get me wrong, I would love an XBox360, but here are hard facts that you have to get.

- PS3 gets criticism of how its defective, it just launched a month ago, and remember all the 360 crashes when it launched? Every system has its fair share of defectives

- The Cost of the PS3 is too expensive. NOT TRUE. Take a look at this.
Before Taxes
PS3 - 659.99 includes Blu-Ray, and all the extra stuff you gotta buy for XBox, including free online (although not as good as Xboxlive, but still its free, So it kinda cancels out a little)

XBox360 - 399.99 For just the Xbox360 and a controller.
199.99 For the HD-DVD player
19.99 Intercoolers
50.00 For XBoxLive

Everyone is buying into the marketing tricks the 360 is using. You are paying just about the same price.

All in all, your paying just about the same price for a 360, when its not as powerful as a PS3.

PS : PS3 Has some really good games lined up so don't even say that the 360 has flat out better games in Halo and GoW

To be honest the PS3 doesn't really get much criticism for being deffective, I've only heard things about the online system can be very sucky at times. The 360 had 1 defect and that was overheating, but it wasn't as common as everyone thought. Just how the first day of Wii launch everyone thought the Wii was bug crazy but it was just a small minority of the people talking about it while the rest of us were playing.

The PS3 is way overpriced to be honest. I don't want to have to pay for a Blu-Ray DVD player in my game console, you can just slap your games onto 2 DVD+DL's if you really need to. Also game consoles are made to be cheap and simple, PC gaming can be very expensive and complicated and that's why gaming consoles have become so popular. Second, why would you want a HD-DVD player for a 360, it doesn't have any functionality for games. Oh and if you really want to watch HD-DVD, you can always rent them online via Xbox Live Marketplace. So really, the 360 only costs $450 if your an online gamer.

Yes I agree that the PS3 has some great games lined up, but the 360 has tons of great games lined up and a few already out just to show us how good they will be.

not true xbox live comes with it and controllers are 50 dollars and ps3 frezze more than nintendo 64

:ciappa: not true xbox live comes with it and controllers are 50 dollars and ps3 frezze more than nintendo 64.:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: and:ciappa:

JoonKimDDS said:
I think vagrant is so rude. He even calls other guy a 'retard' and fight back by generalizing 7+ million people's opinion who have bought xbox360. You should be nicer to other people in the forum, dude~
HE called him a retard after the other guy called him a retard...

As much as i patheticaly spit on PS3, I can't even say to the xbox and microsft. It one the most Overrated electronic award, second to ipods, and HDTVs (no joke it did) Nintendo ownz all, but ill give you back up on this one.

1. Graphix can only go so far, Sony caught up, Nintendo isnt too far behind. Besides I know something with better graphix then all of them. the... outdoors. * shines, and chores sings:O * (not that it needs HD lol)
2. Gears of war, Halo games, Some sports games is all it has.
3. Xbox live is dead, Nintendo has it, Sony has it, besides if your really that lonly go play mmorpgs (some of them are really fun)
4. I think theres a reason the other companies still ahve market, We all know gamecubed bombed, but the Wii & DS made up and more for it. Sony with their third time remake of the SAME OLD THING still in market soaring high too.
Sony: jak games, Kingdom hearts, (tons more I can't even think of)
Nintedno: Zelda games, Mario, Kirby, DK, Yoshi, Fox, metriod, fire embrem, pokemon ect.
Microsoft: Master cheif, Gears of wars... um. people? and... um the little paper clip from word?

Wiitendo said:
Microsoft: Master cheif, Gears of wars... um. people? and... um the little paper clip from word?

lol. The little paper clip from word pawns gears of war! Its new game rocks

Wiitendo said:
As much as i patheticaly spit on PS3, I can't even say to the xbox and microsft. It one the most Overrated electronic award, second to ipods, and HDTVs (no joke it did) Nintendo ownz all, but ill give you back up on this one.

1. Graphix can only go so far, Sony caught up, Nintendo isnt too far behind. Besides I know something with better graphix then all of them. the... outdoors. * shines, and chores sings:O * (not that it needs HD lol)
3. Xbox live is dead, Nintendo has it, Sony has it, besides if your really that lonly go play mmorpgs (some of them are really fun)
4. I think theres a reason the other companies still ahve market, We all know gamecubed bombed, but the Wii & DS made up and more for it. Sony with their third time remake of the SAME OLD THING still in market soaring high too.
Nintedno: Zelda games, Mario, Kirby, DK, Yoshi, Fox, metriod, fire embrem, pokemon ect.
First of all...xbox live...dead? it's the only that actually works well! and the wiis online ain't gonna go so far,Uh pokemon online? not too much fun...and if you like mmorpgs...and prefer actual controllers over a keyboard. xbox 360 online can support mmos, thats awsome. Just because your upsesed with wii and you know it only has 2 good games and 360 has dozens. Not that i'm saying the wii is bad i love it but at the moment there are only two good games:
wii sports
zelda
wht does 36o have? the list is way to long so i'm just gonna save my time.

Wiitendo said:

i read like the first couple sentences to see that your a fanboy so your opinion=zip but just from that i think you just cant afford 360s, hdtvs, and ipods, so you call them overrated

Hybrid said:
First of all...xbox live...dead? it's the only that actually works well! and the wiis online ain't gonna go so far,Uh pokemon online? not too much fun...and if you like mmorpgs...and prefer actual controllers over a keyboard. xbox 360 online can support mmos, thats awsome. Just because your upsesed with wii and you know it only has 2 good games and 360 has dozens. Not that i'm saying the wii is bad i love it but at the moment there are only two good games:
wii sports
zelda
wht does 36o have? the list is way to long so i'm just gonna save my time.

****n idiot, the xbox360 has better games than wii cuz its been out for a year already, you have no logic do you? Moron....

Back