PS3 commercial?

LyricistSoldier

|Losing Faith Nintendo|
Dec 20, 2006
Throwin it up for the big SD.
so i got a ps3...
it made my barbies crie and kendoll's eyes turned red and he tried to eat my soul.

just thought you'd like to know... PS3 is bad voodoo :scared: or maybe its just the LAME :ciappa: commercials running late at night.

anyone else think the ps3 commercial is wack? I mean a crying plastic baby? :wtf: WTH

Last edited:
I just think its the worst marketing campaign i've ever seen from sony. I mean they're preety famous for how good their marketing is but holy smokes what in the world were they thinking.

lol yeah there comercial is kind of off .though only seen one and iwas like wtf is that makes you wonder wtf are they smoking to pull off that kind of **** lol

Haha i love those commercials, it takes some thought to think of that.

Dont mean to be a pest but, this place is called "Nintendo Wii Chat" That means chat about NINTENDO WII's, there is a PS3 section for discussion and i figured i may aswel tell you seems as someone else will.

This commercial brought to you by logs, logs brought to you by Playstation 3...

Thats a real commercial

HEY!.

lyricistsoldier knows this. He's wii sensei. and yes, that beats the pants off self proclaimed "wii god".

Wiichat... yes... CHAT being the key word... its not exactly saying wii only chat... its just the large all chat thread. That's why it is named after the site itself.

Besides we're bashing the commercial ad campaign here... we aren't talking about the console. I thought i'd post it where other wii fans would see it.. not posers down there in the ps3 thread.

So step down ya smart :ciappa: and get your post count up by posting bs somewhere else.

Anyhow...

MaxCapacitor said:
It gets you remembering and talking about the PS3... every waking moment and in your sleep like one bad traumatic nightmare...

At least its better than the European ps3 commercial that compares the console to cup stacking... mmm, sounds fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHtLmNX95Ks

yea i agree.. it gets in your nightmares... like my first post up there... scary man.

Last edited:
It's like they tried really hard to make a creative commercial, but it just turns out to be crap. They tried to make them deep and make you think about it after it turned off, but there's nothing to think about it, it's just plain stupid. They make NO sense and they're not funny, cool, or even remotely entertaining... just REALLY REALLY stupid. They don't make sense.

it seemed demented to me:eek:ut:

and you could show an almost real cgi of a guy burning alive under hot oil and say "brought to you by ps3"
pulling off somethin gay so people talk about it isnt a very thought out marketing plan... "look how lame we are! no go talk about us *giggles*" yea i lost respect for playstations marketing LAME

Last edited:
Back