PS3 Controller not new

Bulldogxx831 said:
YouTube - Proof that the ps3 controller is not new This is 100% true proof that the PS3 controller is not new and could have been used with rumble. This is just a $5 controller meant for the PS1 and PS2 that is just as motion sensing as the PS3 controller.

And the Wii's controller uses IR. The oldest wireless technology ever. Something to brag about, yay!

Bulldogxx831 said:
YouTube - Proof that the ps3 controller is not new This is 100% true proof that the PS3 controller is not new and could have been used with rumble. This is just a $5 controller meant for the PS1 and PS2 that is just as motion sensing as the PS3 controller.
This information isn't new either. In fact, that video is from June. In fact, just looking at the PS3 controller, you can tell it's not new.

So, they both have tilt sensors? That's the big deal? I think you should be angry at them for using plastic cases; every console ever has used plastic.

ABC said:
And the Wii's controller uses IR. The oldest wireless technology ever. Something to brag about, yay!

It uses IR for pointing, it uses bluetooth for connectivity.

and what else would it use? Because there currently is no more advanced alternative.

The wiimote has IR, accelerometer and gyroscopic sensor, with vibration. It's also modular.
The SIXAXIS has gyroscopic sensors and accelerometer bundled neatly in a DualShock controller shell with no vibration

The Dualshock is clearly inferior in terms of technology. They should have left it as is.

haha, that guy is funny to listen to, what a geek. Yeah i've seen these in circuitcity made by 3rd party brands, they look tempting but cheesy and useless really. I dont mind it on the ps3 but they could have done better.

BTW I love the L2 and R2 triggers :)

Back