Ps3 Cooling Fan?

I remember the days when CD based games first came out. Some people would get them severly scratched up. Mine all work fine. Except Contra for the NES, that's dead. My friend Zack borrowed it one day, and somehow killed it outright. There's chocolate in there! I cleaned it 9x. It's a lost cause.

---Brian--- said:
Ohh and Shiftfallout, all the vents are not blocked and im from Scotland, its not exactly boiling here, but it has been warm for a few days now lol. The room is pretty cool, the Ps3 is right next to a window thats always open.

Hmm, sunlight hitting it with the open window? Black absorbs the heat from the suns rays, so having it get sun might also not be good.

Shiftfallout said:
Hmm, sunlight hitting it with the open window? Black absorbs the heat from the suns rays, so having it get sun might also not be good.

Sunlight!? In Scotland!? LOL!:lol: :crazy:

hey its possible. Though I never been there so I cant say what the weather is like. Hell i live in california, every day is sunny. I hate it. lol.. gimme rain, gimme clouds and wind.

Its not the actual heat of the Ps3, its just the heat coming from the fan out takes, is that really anything to worry about shift?

Do not buy that piece of crap intercooler. Intercoolers are for forced induction cars, not for a gaming console. Do you think sony would have released the console if it ran too hot to cause damage? Yes the ps3 blows out some heat, but its just doing its job. My laptop with with a p4 processor gets pretty damn hot and it runs perfectly. As long as your ps3 has good airflow you wont need to worry. Keep the dust out and dont block the vents.

Back