Ps3 copying wii

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
I remember reading in a magazine that Sony was going to come out with Motion Sensitive controllers ( not the reg. Ps3 controllers) is this true

if that happened then nintendo can sue sony because its basically taking their idea and making it worse. so if sony did that and happened to be sued by nintendo for doing it then sony would have to sell them selves to nintendo since their in a 256 million yen money hole.

yea i heard they recently took out the shaking thing for the PS3 controller and put dualshock back in it im not sure thoo

MRCOOLGH said:
if that happened then nintendo can sue sony because its basically taking their idea and making it worse. so if sony did that and happened to be sued by nintendo for doing it then sony would have to sell them selves to nintendo since their in a 256 million yen money hole.
no they can't if it's a different kind of technology or design, thats why they didn't for the ps3.

Sure.
I don't see the problem.
Thats how things work.

Ps3 owners will be considered hypocrites in a way though, cus they made fun of the motion control on the Wii.
Although I am sure they would think the Ps3's is "ten times better". :lol:

MRCOOLGH said:

no they can't...

They did copy Nintendo already. It's called the Six Axis.

wiis motion sensing is more cabable than there six axis though, but originally sony was under fire from nintendo for there original pse controller disign had full motion sensing

I heard that it was going to be developed for the PS2 to tap into the casual market and extend the PS2's life cycle.

The PS3 has ALWAYS had motion control in the controllers, it's not something new.

IM TALKING ABOUT BESIDES THE REGULAR CONTROLLER!!!! LOOK MORE CLOSELY AT THE ORIGINAL POST!!!! :mad5:

Back