Ps3 does have a scaler

When will you learn that no matter what you're talking about, everyone will ignore you the second they see your name? Why do you think no one has posted here, except me because I'm reminding you of all this? Nobody likes you, so either change what they don't like or leave.

Edit: Thank you very much for completely nullifying the above statement, acphydro. (sarcasm) (duh)

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
http://www.beyond3d.com/articles/ps3scaler/

This didnt affect me, however some people were pissed than their 1080i/480p tv's wouldnt upscale games to 1080i (such as resistance). The firmware updated hasnt happened yet, but its good news that it will get resolved.

I didn't know the PS3 was supposed to have a scaler, let alone that many people didn't think it did anyway.

Anyhow good news for some.

Ruman please get a life. 95% of the poeple who visit this forum dont own a ps3 so they dont care. I posted this for those few people who actually do. You say everyone ignores me, but you still posted a reply. The word hypocrite comes to mind.

Wow I didn't get a reply, thats weird, normally I do from you.

Ruman said:
When will you learn that no matter what you're talking about, everyone will ignore you the second they see your name? Why do you think no one has posted here, except me because I'm reminding you of all this? Nobody likes you, so either change what they don't like or leave.

Edit: Thank you very much for completely nullifying the above statement, acphydro. (sarcasm) (duh)
I'm the other way around, I look for threads like this made by ignorant forum members:yesnod:, I am a kind of person that likes to put in their two cents

Back