PS3:first impressions

Only time will tell. It would be great if they stopped making anymore new versions. The 80gb is enough. I still think it's excessive for any console in history to have 3 versions come out in less than a year.

sagema said:
Only time will tell. It would be great if they stopped making anymore new versions. The 80gb is enough. I still think it's excessive for any console in history to have 3 versions come out in less than a year.

actully no sony said that since their taking out the EE chip they might aswell put more hardrive into it

thats the reason the third was released

The PS3 would be better if it had good games. But I hate the PS controllers, they suck. Crappy motion-sensing. It feels cheap. Yuck.

I find the PS3 by far the crappiest of the next-gen consoles. Utter disgrace really. And too expensive. It's a bomb.

die2u2 said:
The PS3 would be better if it had good games. But I hate the PS controllers, they suck. Crappy motion-sensing. It feels cheap. Yuck.

I find the PS3 by far the crappiest of the next-gen consoles. Utter disgrace really. And too expensive. It's a bomb.

why do people tend to say that while they now nothing about the games

lets see

resistence
oblivion
motorstorm
ninja gaiden sigma
all ratchet and clank games
all god of war games
shadow of collowses
ETC

and then theirs

ratchet and clank
MGS4
killzone 2
HAZE
little big planet
resident evil 5
GT5
assasins creed
lair
warhawk
kingdom hearts 3( enough with the "it will be on wii" the compan has already anounced that it needs a power full system"

^^^

thats not the whole list, im no gonna put all the games, i remember seeing a very long list of em

and as for the motio sensing, you cn turn it of if you dont like it

oh and you forgot the part

that its a blu ray player,dvd player ETC..

Evolve82 said:
It does look good but I was told it was not backwards compatiable! Can I play my PS2 games on it or not?
They are backwards compatible, but the 80GB ones will not have emotion engine chips so they will use software emulation. (sucks) So if you want to be able to play all of your PS1/PS2 games on it then get one soon before all the 60GB ones are gone.

paintba||er said:

They are backwards compatible, but the 80GB ones will not have emotion engine chips so they will use software emulation. (sucks) So if you want to be able to play all of your PS1/PS2 games on it then get one soon before all the 60GB ones are gone.

no the emulation is annunced to run 90% of the games,all the good ones work

That is the main reason I did not buy one! Hence getting a Wii instead... Never know may get one when the drop in price!!

Evolve82 said:
That is the main reason I did not buy one! Hence getting a Wii instead... Never know may get one when the drop in price!!

whats the reason again, their already was a price cut

Sony has a backwards compatibility list on their website. They are ranked by stars. I forgot how it works. More stars the game has next to it, the more it's broken? Anyways just look up the list.

It was a key reason I didn't get a PS3. There are no controller ports for the PS1-2 controllers, and no memory card ports. You can buy a memory card device to port the data into your PS3, but I haven't heard anyone talk about it, so I'm not even sure it exists.

sagema said:
Sony has a backwards compatibility list on their website. They are ranked by stars. I forgot how it works. More stars the game has next to it, the more it's broken? Anyways just look up the list.

It was a key reason I didn't get a PS3. There are no controller ports for the PS1-2 controllers, and no memory card ports. You can buy a memory card device to port the data into your PS3, but I haven't heard anyone talk about it, so I'm not even sure it exists.

no backwards compatibilty works fine right now and when they take out the EE chip only 90% of the games will work, but sonys gonna send updates to make all the games work

again the controller ports and mem card ports are useless, you have built in memory

your asking sony to give you more when they have givin you more then enough

as for the controller ports why would you buy dualshock when clearly sixaxis is in use now?

the mem card adapter costs like 20 bucks (where i live), plus if you have a stupid game then you can trade it in and get it for like 11$

(imo)

Last edited:
???
I couldn't understand what you wrote. I have no idea what you said.

Back