Ps3 folding at home

You can do the same **** with the Wii, 360, and PC. If you really want to cure disease, have everyone who bought or plans to buy a ps3 donate the $600.

Fairy.

If any System CURES anything, its the Wii helping to cure Obeisity (little by little)

in touch with the wii said:
actually since i started wii my upper body strength has increased a lot boxing is one of my favs

One minigame i noticed on Wii Sports, the Boxing one (Ball Dodge) doing the actual motions for that would be AMAZING for someone if they did that once a day and dodged a certain ammount of balls (more as they went). and its fun as hell for me lol.

re

vagrant said:
You can do the same **** with the Wii, 360, and PC. If you really want to cure disease, have everyone who bought or plans to buy a ps3 donate the $600.

Fairy.

Thats funny because I dont see them using a wii. Or is it because it couldnt handle the processing power?? IM thinking yes. They are using the ps3 because of the cell processor. The 360 or the wii couldnt handle it. Get over yourself

PtonJalken said:
If any System CURES anything, its the Wii helping to cure Obeisity (little by little)

You know whats better at curing obesity? Watching what you eat.

Only the true nintendo fanboys would make fun of the ps3 for helping to cure diseases. Some of you guys are really sad.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Only the true nintendo fanboys would make fun of the ps3 for helping to cure diseases. Some of you guys are really sad.

this is the dumbest link a PS3 fanboy has ever come up with, i mean sugesting that the PS3 is responsible for anything other than ripping off its clients is not only ridiculious its irresponsible

So your telling me the folding at home project isnt good? Do you even understand what they are doing? Please explain to me, because it seems like you dont. Until you explain it, then shut your mouth. I own a wii so im not a ps3 fanboy. I posted the link because I thought some people might find it interesting. Well the people who could actually understand what they are doing. Your a sad excuse for a person.

Go figure a comment like that comes from a person with a screen name of paul wall. The worst rapper to ever live. I would rather listen to shaq rap than him.

interesting. most modern computers are capable of helping with this project including the wii and xbox360.. they just wouldn't be as fast at sending out the results as the fastest machines.

anyway, good on sony.. at least they're doing something right :idea:

Last edited:
Back