Ps3 folding at home

PtonJalken said:
One minigame i noticed on Wii Sports, the Boxing one (Ball Dodge) doing the actual motions for that would be AMAZING for someone if they did that once a day and dodged a certain ammount of balls (more as they went). and its fun as hell for me lol.
well six rounds of boxing for me per day does the body good ive noticed muscle has increased
doging is very fun :thumbsup:

this is rediculus, why do u care were he is from makes no diffrence! im from canada does that mean i live in a igloo? no. jezz, and this thing that helps cure disease or whatever, dosent really need to be on a over priced piece of junk like the ps3, thats why scientist and people that do that **** use computers, real computers, not glossy bluray players. i guess who ever put that program on a ps3 was just trying to show off. its useless no one will cure any desease on a ps3

re

vagrant said:
It is exciting to me actually. And you will find out when you become a big boy, that money is a necessity, so you can't just do what is fun.

And you do realize Nebraska is the corn state no?

Thats funny. I own my own home, paid for my car with cash, pay my own health insurance, e&o insurance, car insurance, homeowners insurance, two cell phones, food, gas, gas, electric, water, and have plenty of money to pay for my ps3, wii, and big screen tv with cash. Im very good with my money so i can enjoy myself when I want to :thumbsup: I dont own a single credit card, and dont take loans out on my car. The only thing I borrowed money for was my house, and that will be paid off in 4 years :ciappa: Does that make me a big boy?

Wii&Ps3 said:
Thats funny. I own my own home, paid for my car with cash, pay my own health insurance, e&o insurance, car insurance, homeowners insurance, two cell phones, food, gas, gas, electric, water, and have plenty of money to pay for my ps3, wii, and big screen tv with cash. Im very good with my money so i can enjoy myself when I want to :thumbsup: I dont own a single credit card, and dont take loans out on my car. The only thing I borrowed money for was my house, and that will be paid off in 4 years :ciappa: Does that make me a big boy?
Nope

Wii&Ps3 said:

It means you are

a) Lying

b) Really fucted in the head

or

c) All of thee above

martin8768 said:
well if u play truma center enough u might become a doctor and save lives everyday. BAM!

As far as I know (and I don't know too much), they haven't come up with an "Antibiotic Gel" as of yet... Or have they? :idea:

vagrant said:
It means you are

a) Lying

or

c) All of thee above

Damn, Wii&PS3 must have an incredibly well-paying job. :drool:

re

vagrant said:
It means you are

a) Lying

or

c) All of thee above

Why is that? Im ****ed in the head because I pay cash for everything? Because I dont waste my money with credit cards?

I have a good paying job. Im not rich by any means, but im very good with my money. I have several thousand sitting in a cd just in case i come into a financial burden. So please get off my nuts son :prrr:

Wii&Ps3 said:
Why is that? Im ****ed in the head because I pay cash for everything? Because I dont waste my money with credit cards?

I have a good paying job. Im not rich by any means, but im very good with my money. I have several thousand sitting in a cd just in case i come into a financial burden. So please get off my nuts son :prrr:

No, if you have a good paying job, and a family, and you still talk like this on a forum. Than you have to be ****ed in the head.

I dont have a wife or kids. My girlfriend lives with me. Nice try though.

you sound about my age, maybe all the pot fryed the last of your brain cells or somthing, its interesting the way you talk, very suspicious

Never touched pot in my life. Its strange because a few of my close friends smoked it quite a bit when we were growing up. Its funny your trying to make fun of me with the name "a random taco" :confused: . Whos brain is fried from pot? I guess it could be acid too.

Kherrek508 said:
As far as I know (and I don't know too much), they haven't come up with an "Antibiotic Gel" as of yet... Or have they? :idea:
lol well what do u mean by antibiotic? i havent played truma center, whats that? like polysporin?

Back