Ps3 folding at home

Wii&Ps3 said:
I wanted to quote myself because I was watching "my super ex girlfriend tonight". Luke Wilson told Anna Faris to move out of town. He said "go to Utah, wait dont go there it sucks."

Sorry Steele Froggy but im not the only one who thinks that :lol:
HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN THERE?
OMG! I WAS JUST GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU ON SOMETHING BUT NOW I WON'T!
I'D RATHER LIVE IN “STUPID OLD UTAH” THEN IN NY!
I happen to like it here, and for you to dis a STATE, just because I don't agree with you is pretty sad.
Then, to make it worse, YOU BROUGHT IT BACK US AFTER I ALL READY DROPED IT AND IGNORED IT! G#D I hate you now.

Agree

Tyr10 said:
Yea, but most people complain about ps3 being too expensive......to play Crysis at its full graphic settings you will need a $3000 dollar computer.

After reading this post, I have come to the conclusion that all of you are idiots. All Wii&PS3 posted was an article about using ps3's processing power to help crunch numbers for finding a cure to diseases. Immediatly people jump out and and start with "wii can do it too!!!" "ps3 is paperweight!" "ps3 suxxors" "your a ps3 fanboy!"
Seriously guys get over it. Its the ps3 forum (albeit on a wii site, but nevertheless) and all the guy posted was an article of a system doing a good thing for the world. Yes pc's have been doing it for years, but so what every little bit helps.

However the original poster also shows his immaturity by responding with stereotypes based on user-names and home-states(cities). Also no one needs to hear about how well you have your life-worked out (however true it may be who knows and who really cares?) and if you have to post that to stoop to their level then your just as bad as them.
And as for no one playing computer games, well if that was the case no one would be making them.

Your all idiots.
:thumbsup:

Wii&Ps3 said:
P1010862.jpg

Fyi being healthy is 80% diet, and 20% exercise. If you want real exercise go for a run. Not play the wii.

Why would I want to play crappy computer games on a little monitor when I have a 46" tv and a surround sound system? Actually I cant even think of one computer game worth playing. I would rather play sonys free downloadable games than anything that has ever come out on the computer. People who play games on the computer end up like the characters on SouthPark in the wow episode.

And sitting playing a ps3/xbox360 is better for you... how?

Steel-Froggy said:
HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN THERE?
OMG! I WAS JUST GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU ON SOMETHING BUT NOW I WON'T!
I'D RATHER LIVE IN “STUPID OLD UTAH” THEN IN NY!
I happen to like it here, and for you to dis a STATE, just because I don't agree with you is pretty sad.
Then, to make it worse, YOU BROUGHT IT BACK US AFTER I ALL READY DROPED IT AND IGNORED IT! G#D I hate you now.

I dont live in Ny. I was just there for new years eve, but thats it :lol:

PtonJalken said:
And sitting playing a ps3/xbox360 is better for you... how?

never said it was. SOmeone said the wii will cure obesity. I said it will burn a few calories, but it will not make a fat person skinny. Getting into shaped is 80% diet, and 20% exercise.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont live in Ny. I was just there for new years eve, but thats it :lol:
I didn't think you did.
I was just using a state with a higher population, where it's a lot more crowded.
I like my small town Utah.

Now drop the subject of dissin a stupid state.

Wii&Ps3 said:
never said it was. SOmeone said the wii will cure obesity. I said it will burn a few calories, but it will not make a fat person skinny. Getting into shaped is 80% diet, and 20% exercise.
Look up,
THE WII SPORTS EXPERIMENT!

I'll find the link and edit my post to show you.

Wii&Ps3 said:

First of all, is "Typical :rolleyes:" all you can f*cking say now? Secondly, how is my reply to the first "Typical :rolleyes:" also typical? And last, did you just say it again because you couldn't think of a comeback and didn't want to look bad? Yeah, i thought so.

re

Ruman said:
First of all, is "Typical :rolleyes:" all you can f*cking say now? Secondly, how is my reply to the first "Typical :rolleyes:" also typical? And last, did you just say it again because you couldn't think of a comeback and didn't want to look bad? Yeah, i thought so.

Typical :rolleyes:

I do have a great life outside of the internet. I play videogames once every other day for about 1/2 hour each time. I spend alot of time on the internet because alot of my work is done on there. I spend about 1/2 hour a day on the internet non work related. I guess that means I have no life :lol:

Wii&Ps3 said:

I can agree with that.

Back