Ps3 folding at home

people are so quick to judge ps3 even though theyve probably never played one and probably just own a wii

actually since i started wii my upper body strength has increased a lot boxing is one of my favs
dawg how weak were you before that lol. its like little 2 oz controllers lol

Sovieto said:
people are so quick to judge ps3 even though theyve probably never played one and probably just own a wii

Not I said the pussycat. I've played all three from this gen and I prefer the Wii and 360 over the PS3.

Wii&Ps3 said:
not a job, but a career. Its what I will be doing until I retire at a young age.

I own a wii and a ps3, but I will defend the ps3 when people dont know what they are talking about. I have a g/f and she lives with me. Is that such a big deal? Its real hard to find a g/f. Im barely above average looking and I have no problem picking up women. Its all about the personality :thumbsup:

Ruman why the hell should I try and be sensitive? Women are sensitive. Well some men are sensitive, but they cant get women or arent interested in them.

Obvious future Sony exec...arrogant...afraid to mention what his job-sorry, career-is to the public...more insensitive and careless about other's opinions than i thought...keeps on trying to make himself look unbiased...talking about personality after being such a ***** to someone...yep, that's him.

Ruman said:
Obvious future Sony exec...arrogant...afraid to mention what his job-sorry, career-is to the public...more insensitive and careless about other's opinions than i thought...keeps on trying to make himself look unbiased...talking about personality after being such a ***** to someone...yep, that's him.

Yes I am arrogant, so what? Its none of your business what I do for a living. Will it make your life any better knowing what I do? Its starting to sound stalkerish.

Ruman said:

lol funny

i dont think it sound s "stalkerish" at all?????

Sovieto said:

My neighbor two houses down owns one, ive played it. Its not like i hate it, but i definitly like the Wii alot more. Depends on the person i geuss.

I just dont like some of the members (not you) who make statistics up etc to try to make the ps3 better then what it is. And i still think Bluray will crash, but we'll see :p

Wii&Ps3 said:
Yes I am arrogant, so what? Its none of your business what I do for a living. Will it make your life any better knowing what I do? Its starting to sound stalkerish.

Is he a terrorist or serial killer or something? Because only people with "careers" like that are afraid to just tell people what they do for a living. Hey...maybe he already does work for Sony and doesn't want to be bashed more! Good boy, you're learning!

Axtlar said:
Yeah...well I'm just glad that the ps3 will be the last ps of all

Though its been said by many, its a huge jump to think that at this point. Ps3 isnt doing THAT bad yet to close out PS. lol

yeah I guess they aren't...hmm how are they not doing that bad? oh well I don't even care about the Playstation

Back