Ps3 Game Wishlist

MCL

Les Enfants Terribles
Feb 6, 2009
In the hearts of millions
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Just state the games you want to buy here.

What do I want to buy???

Well theres Arkham Asylum, Assassins creed 2,Uncharted: Among Thieves, Modern Warfare 2.
Possibly some others but currently thinking about it...

ger arkham. its amazing. im not even a big batman fan and i can fully appreciate this game.

other than that theres not a whole lot. uncharted of course idk if ill get it though.. and games liek MW2 im buying for xbox.

ger arkham. its amazing. im not even a big batman fan and i can fully appreciate this game.

other than that theres not a whole lot. uncharted of course idk if ill get it though.. and games liek MW2 im buying for xbox.

Not a whole lot? You must not be interested in many genres. Here's a list of JUST exclusives:

- Uncharted 2
- MAG
- God of War 3
- Heavy Rain
- Gran Turismo 5
- Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
- The Agency (Not quite on a wishlist, but anything from Rockstar interests me. Nothing important has been said yet)

inFAMOUS (i still haven't been able to get that game)
God Of War 3
Modnation Racers
Bayonetta
a possible Kingdom Hearts 3 (no info yet but with the ending of 2 you know there will be a 3)

and thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Not a whole lot? You must not be interested in many genres. Here's a list of JUST exclusives:

- Uncharted 2
- MAG
- God of War 3
- Heavy Rain
- Gran Turismo 5
- Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
- The Agency (Not quite on a wishlist, but anything from Rockstar interests me. Nothing important has been said yet)

no thats not it.. id love to play all those games i just dont have time so im not bothering getting hyped up. i cant game like i used to i have a life now, it kinda sucks lol.

Fallout DLCs. About in a few weeks Fallout DLC should come out.
Rachet and Clank: A Crack in time
Little Big Planet - Its an old game but played the demo and thought it was pretty sweet.

:lol: i only have one game for the PS3.Its infamous.I would like any game right now.

Ill probly get modern warfare 2, arkham asylum, mgs4, Resistance 2, Infamous, Guitar Hero 5, and more

Back