PS3 Games 'Infinitely More Fun' Than Wii Games

Yes they are but I want warranty, extra controller, headsets and games.
All that add up plus tax is around $650, I believe.

Playstation 3 > Xbox360
Playstation Controller < Xbox360 Controller
Kingdom Hearts > Halo
Playstation Network < Xbox Live
IMO

laderer5 said:
"That is not my opinion", Just to clarify

Sony Chairman: PS3 Games 'Infinitely More Fun' Than Wii Games

The Wii might be gaming's hot ticket at the moment, but Sony chairman Howard Stringer is confident that the PS3 will have its day, because its games "are infinitely more fun, demanding and exciting" than Wii games.

Stringer told UK's Guardian that "We've some catching up to" and wasn't ashamed to admit that he's "happy the Wii seems to be running a bit short of hardware."

The Sony exec also confessed that he'd been concerned about PS3's fate, but felt "much more confident about that now" in light of the console's recent sales performance in Japan.

Anyone want to bet on whether that "infinitely more fun" line will be among the nominees for next year's Ken Kutaragi Crazy Executive Quote Award?

Source- http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/12/sony-chairman-p.html

Aww man. The Sony Chariman shouldn't do this. it makes the gaming devision of Sony look despirate by putting down the wii like this, since saying something is "infinitaly more fun" is subjective to each individual. He shoulda let the PS3 stand on it own merrits. He damaged his credibility and that of Sony by making that statement.

I say instead of waiting five years to see who wins the 'Console Wars',
We should just tape some spears, swords and shields to some 360's, PS3's, and Wii's, and throw 'em at each other!

Who cares about technical power!? This is about raw muscle!!!! Put a one here put a one here put a one here!

360 = PS2
PS3 = Xbox
Wii = ?*

*Definitely not Cube, but not... really... anything. Something all its own.

-Kingdom Hearts 3 hasn't been 100% confirmed for any console. Although PS3 has the best chance, there is no reason to rule out any console atm.

-Halo < Kingdom Hearts < Bioshock

AceAlabama said:
The Wii has won.
This opinion will not change because it actually has.
lol the wii won, no, the PS2 WON.

RedProdigy said:
Is this why High School Musical outsold Uncharted?
sad proof of the kind of the core audience on the wii?

^^ Thank you!

I say that to people all the time. No one understands why the wii is a smarter choice. Obvious reason, wii users are the same age as what KH targets.

killik119 said:
^^ Thank you!

I say that to people all the time. No one understands why the wii is a smarter choice. Obvious reason, wii users are the same age as what KH targets.
proof?
please explain to me, it seems like 360 is obviously the smarter choice because it has the most new AAA titles, not saying that wont change, but you have to look at that with console sales and fanboyism aside. if you like nintendo, then yeah.. its going to be the smarter choice.

romj said:
Aww man. The Sony Chariman shouldn't do this. it makes the gaming devision of Sony look despirate by putting down the wii like this, since saying something is "infinitaly more fun" is subjective to each individual. He shoulda let the PS3 stand on it own merrits. He damaged his credibility and that of Sony by making that statement.

Exactly right. If he said, "PS3 has infinitely better graphics than Wii", I would think, "Rightio, it's just a Sony spokesperson showing off. However the 'infinitely more fun', line, that's just desperate.

Sovieto said:
proof?
please explain to me, it seems like 360 is obviously the smarter choice because it has the most new AAA titles, not saying that wont change, but you have to look at that with console sales and fanboyism aside. if you like nintendo, then yeah.. its going to be the smarter choice.

i said it would be the smarter choice cause there are more wii's sold than ps3's....kingdom hearts has a history with ninty/sony, and imo, it would be kind of awkward to put it on the 360(which is why i sorta excluded it in my logic). I mean if you're making a game exclusive to one system, it usually stays on the system/company

plus another factor(again my opinion) i think a ps3 owner is more likely to buy a wii for KH3(well maybe it's that one game that ties the knot in their decision making , than a wii owner to buy a ps3 for the same reasons

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
i said it would be the smarter choice cause there are more wii's sold than ps3's....kingdom hearts has a history with ninty/sony, and imo, it would be kind of awkward to put it on the 360(which is why i sorta excluded it in my logic). I mean if you're making a game exclusive to one system, it usually stays on the system/company

plus another factor(again my opinion) i think a ps3 owner is more likely to buy a wii for KH3(well maybe it's that one game that ties the knot in their decision making , than a wii owner to buy a ps3 for the same reasons

Just because the Wii has sold more doesn't make it the smarter choice.

Back