Ps3 Grill

lee.jarratt said:
Shiftfallout, why do you try an argue with members all the time :\
most of the time its more of debates
thats why i like this section, it makes up for our loss of a real debate forum
+ its always fun to see shift and con pwn little fanboys, they think this is just a flaming forum when they first join, but its really the spider trap of the forum. >=]

Shiftfallout said:
Its called a "debate" le.e.jarret.

What you are asking is "why do you have to respond to someone who responds to you?"

Think about it. Im sure you will get it.

its lee.jarratt, and don't talk to me like im stupid.

GamerCon said:
Seriously, a PS3 is one thing but a Wii? Just get them one.

Easier said than done in the UK at the moment..... every shop has PS3's on the shelf, very few Wii's available. I'm going to make an assumption.....and that is that you, Gamercon and Shiftfallout, are older and financially independent. Not the case for every member here.....

Kids from divorced families who live in two homes may not want to duplicate their lives, but may prefer to transport them when they switch between parents?

captainff said:
I'm going to make an assumption.....and that is that you, Gamercon and Shiftfallout, are older and financially independent. Not the case for every member here.....
Glad you know so much about me turkey ****. My mom and dad got a divorice when i was 4 or 5, my mom was in debt cause of my dad and had bad credit. She worked hard and by herself got a house, good credit and owns her own business. I dont have much money but i am more money smart and can save up for things i want. You can go suck a horse ****.

Lee, no one called you stupid. He just said to re read what you said and think about it. Since you think he did call you stupid, you must realize what he said about what you said was true.

Last edited:
GamerCon said:
Glad you know so much about me turkey ****. My mom and dad got a divorice when i was 4 or 5, my mom was in debt cause of my dad and had bad credit. She worked hard and by herself got a house, good credit and owns her own business. I dont have much money but i am more money smart and can save up for things i want. You can go suck a horse ****.
HUH?

I said " Kids from divorced families who live in two homes may not want to duplicate their lives, but may prefer to transport them when they switch between parents?"

And that is the kind of response I get.

Go get a brush and sweep the chip off your shoulder. I didn't know anything about your personal situation, and you nothing about mine.

You may want to edit that post before it gets reported. Language like that is hardly appropriate for this forum.

Straying off topic a bit?

I would buy a PS3 Grill because of saying I had one. Thonk of it like this, your at work or school and you say, "Hey, I ordered my PS3 Grill yesterday, it's going to be awesome." That would truly be cool to grill steak and chicken in a PS3, I mean it has the necessary size.

EDIT: Post #911. :sad: & :(

GamerCon said:

Lee, no one called you stupid. He just said to re read what you said and think about it. Since you think he did call you stupid, you must realize what he said about what you said was true.

I never said he said i were stupid (confusing :lol:), I said 'talking like i am stupid'

He wasnt talking to you like you were stupid, you just think he was.

I wont edit my post cause assholes like you think just because someone can buy a PS3 they have houses and money to burn. Although i did quote the wrong part. Either way, your stereotype is no different than being racist. Do you see a black guy and think "Hes probably in a gang and killed someone."

GamerCon said:
I wont edit my post cause assholes like you think just because someone can buy a PS3 they have houses and money to burn.

Where did I say that? Quote me.

GamerCon said:
Although i did quote the wrong part. Either way, your stereotype is no different than being racist. Do you see a black guy and think "Hes probably in a gang and killed someone."

I was talking about the experience of a person who I employ, not a stereotype. But hey, don't let that stop you with the vitriolic outpourings to massage your own ego. I realise now that far from being a mature gamer you are just a foul mouthed kid. My bad.

surfinrach90 said:
I guess size does matter in a lot of cases, I mean personally I travel back and forth houses a lot, from my mothers and fathers, and a lot of the time take my wii with my, and I'm quite glad of it's small size because of carrying it and stuff, and I'm sure I'm not the only one..

You aren't the only one who appreciates the portability of the Wii compared to the other systems on the market. I know at least three people who do the same as you do.

"I'm going to make an assumption.....and that is that you, Gamercon and Shiftfallout, are older and financially independent. Not the case for every member here....."

Yea well Shift is but im not. So you assumed that i purchased a PS3 that im making tons of money. You probably think, because its HDMI ready, that i own an HD TV. What else can you assume about me just from a PS3 purchase? I understand, $600 is a lot of money, enough to make Bill Gates think twice before buying.

Like I said, your an asshole. Just because i got a PS3 you can now sum me up.

I'm modding my George Forman to play 360 games. Also rig a PS3 into my Microwave. Figure I can replace the door with a screen - and have the unit actually installed inside...

I was gonna mod my wii into a mini-fridge... But thats just plain nuts...

Lee currently holds the world record in being banned from wiichat...
*applause*
:worship:

GamerCon said:

Wow what a loser. I heard you still live with your mom (despite being like, 40)

And dont try chatting to be about howits not ur moms foult shes poor. You should'nt be wasting a 600 bucks on a blu ray player then should you. thought not dumass.

Back