PS3 Home gets Mii's, this is what I am talking about

It's pretty cool, I like it.

Where's the big N on this one??? C'mon Nintendo. :cryin:

It looks kinda boring, theres no any humour compare to nintendo miis.. nintendo miis r cute and awesome.

so the ps3 is copying Nintendo again? This doesn't look to exciting to me because I hate the sims games so that would just annoy me (especially with the writing coming above your name)

I like the idea of this, and Nintendo shouldn't have any trouble putting together a similar system with the Miis.

A note on the actual example shown by Sony... it looks a LOT like City of Heroes, which ended up looking pretty grungy and repetitive in my opinion. Hopefully Sony doesn't follow in the footsteps of NCSoft on this in their rendering of urban environments.

this kinda sucks sony always copys makes me sick
still if nintendo makes somthing like it sony will they to they copied but nintendo can just say they copied the 3d avatars

My favorite part is paying for virtual clothing and other services. I thought Sony said online features would be free? They copied Nintendo, but followed their wallets on this one.

This is pretty impressive! I like it, Sony are doing their best to get people to buy it. Surprised Nintendo haven't done this yet. Hopefully Nintendo will do achievements too.

sagema said:
My favorite part is paying for virtual clothing and other services. I thought Sony said online features would be free? They copied Nintendo, but followed their wallets on this one.

the whole Home service is free. The clothing and games within the world are free. The apartment furnitures are free. You only pay if you want extras and want to stand out from the crowd.

This is a Second Life killer once it comes out. Looks really promising. Then again, I bought a console for the gaming. Cool idea nevertheless, with the arcade area, billiards, voice chat, movies, and the fact that its all mostly customizable.

Back