PS3? I think its a Joke!!!

Joe said:
:lol:
but sony actually a lot of customers do to their idiotic mistake on making the ps3
yep i was a crazy ass sony fanboy. now THEY forced me to take this drastic step into buying a wii. and to be honest i am loving it, so for that thank you sony!

same here, I bought everthing that had that had the company's name on it! Now days I think Sony is a dumbass company that think they do everthing perfect and then insult their competition like little kids when they arent on top! I have no respect for a company as immature as that! Microsoft on the other hand (off topic but still!) their console is a peice of ****! The 360 constantly breaks down and is extremely glitchy! Now days its just me and my wii and I think it will stay like that for a long time! The Wii is truly the best console around!

well said joe i couldn't say it better myself the wii is the best console around its glad to meet another wii expert!

I'm sick of peeps saying sony sucks. SONY ROCKS! It's playstation that sucks I really hate playstation but sony is awsome!

Oh and wii-bhoy the whole thing about the 360 being like **** that was the first batch of 360s now there fine.

P.s wtf is with that avatar?

Last edited:
Leche, that was the most confusing and utterly hilarious "riddle" I have ever read.

Hybrid said:
360 being like **** that was the first batch of 360s now there fine.

no 360s are still ****! My friend's just ****ing melted! They're so danm easy to break...theres really no point to get one! still a glitchy console too!

what riddle?
yeah and I agree PS3 and XBox both suck, they have different reasons to suck, but Wii is the best, luckily for me, I have always been a Nintendo gamer since when the NES came out which was about the time I was born :lol:

Try to Keep PS3 Threads in the PS3 Section plz..and to tell you the truth...most Wii Fan`s are against Sony, i don`t know why...i persanly would love to watch Sony Suffer, and see them destroyed...they just suck, each time i go infront of a sony store i scream out " SONY SUCKS!!" and the guy that work there look at me with a "Get Out" look

didnt say enythin bout the 360 hybrid:wtf:

Wii-Bhoy said:
same here, I bought everthing that had that had the company's name on it! Now days I think Sony is a dumbass company that think they do everthing perfect and then insult their competition like little kids when they arent on top! I have no respect for a company as immature as that! Microsoft on the other hand (off topic but still!) their console is a peice of ****! The 360 constantly breaks down and is extremely glitchy! Now days its just me and my wii and I think it will stay like that for a long time! The Wii is truly the best console around!

well said joe i couldn't say it better myself the wii is the best console around its glad to meet another wii expert!

thayts water u said......

Back