ps3 is cheaper than an xbox

wild boi

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2008
xbox online.....you pay membership, and you buy wireless router, which would be an extra £40 a year for membership n £60 for the router and on the ps3 internet is free and it comes with a router so the prices equal out and the ps3 offers so much more!!!

wild boi said:
xbox online.....you pay membership, and you buy wireless router, which would be an extra £40 a year for membership n £60 for the router and on the ps3 internet is free and it comes with a router so the prices equal out and the ps3 offers so much more!!!

what if i don't care about online?

that dosn't make it cheaper

you're a liar!

JAKE196 said:
eeerrrrm routers are connected to computers to connect wireless stuff to the internet. . . I have one.

Is the guy saying the 360 doesn't have wirelessness?
Sorry.
I just read what I wanted to.:lol:

With the 360 to be wireless, you have to buy a $100 wireless adapter.
With a PS3, you don't. For certain models, though. I believe the 20gb doesn't support that.

someone was , earlier askin bowt what to get.

the xbox does have wireless, but u pay £60 pounds for the router. that makes the prices roughly the same.

n if u get an xbox or ps3 ure gunna want wireless!!! :)

solidkirby said:
Sorry.
I just read what I wanted to.:lol:

With the 360 to be wireless, you have to buy a $100 wireless adapter.
With a PS3, you don't. For certain models, though. I believe the 20gb doesn't support that.
:yikes: dat crazy.

I want a PS3 actually. . . but i can't get one for long time.

wild boi said:

neither come with a wireless router. the x-box needs a wireless adaptor which is what i assume you are talking about. the ps3 doesn't need one, as it is built in.
also ps3 has BR DVD player built in, 360 needs a $100 USD adaptor for HDDVD.
both things only count though if you care about that stuff. If you have no intentions of playing online or having Hi Def capabilities then 360 is cheaper.

You get a free silver membership though, you only pay for gold for all that extra stuff

I got an Xbox and PS3 and I dont care about wireless. Besides you can hook up your laptop to your Xbox and get wireless connection that way.

well yes isnt 360 arcade $270 and the 40gb ps3 is $400. but for the arcade u have to buy a hard drive, and then if you want online thats another $100 then the $50 a yr. so really the 360 is more then the ps3 if you choose online but if you dont then its usually only $50 behind ps3. Nd if PS3 decides to lower the price to $300 or even $350 it would be less then most people spend on their 360's am i right?

Yeah price between those two consoles really isn't an issue anymore, the PS3 usually works out cheaper now and the good titles as well as the ones that are out already will come. PS3 > 360 :D.

Back