PS3 Killing in my town!!!!

Who knows. Maybe they entered, Dog ran in to attack they shoot/kill dog and because of pure emotion he got up and tried to attack the team. They might not have meant to kill him either, one inch can change a suppressive shot into a lethal one.

I hope this story isn't going to be circulated into one of those "playing computer games makes kids kills people" rubbish. Jack Thompson would have a busy day.

Let's have a look at his music collection and see who "inspired" this guy to do this! (sarcastic manner).

Last edited:
Apparently they are saying that they thought that the controller looked like a gun. Pretty silly if you ask me. Also, I think his dog was trained to be vicious, and had been trained to only understand German commands.

It is a shame that they had to kill both the dog and the guy. I almost understand shooting the dog. It could have been attacking them, and they needed to deal with the guy. But, shooting the guy????:yikes:

Tacos said:
Apparently they are saying that they thought that the controller looked like a gun.

Wonder what they would make of the Wiimote then!!

If you carry a gun / knife then you're just asking to be shot at.

Haz said:
Wonder what they would make of the Wiimote then!!

If you carry a gun / knife then you're just asking to be shot at.

He didn't have any guns on him.

Tacos said:
Apparently they are saying that they thought that the controller looked like a gun. Pretty silly if you ask me.

if you knew someone was dangerous and possibly armed and they where holding a black object that was roughly the size of a sidearm what would you do? I would play it safe and shoot the guy if i was the cop, but wth im from texas.

csiguy4u said:
My god, you killed Kenny! You BASTARD!
Not exactly the time to be funny...and that wasn't even funny...:nono:

No one here can say anything, none of us were there. If the kid saw them and held his hands up, then the cops shot him, now that would be wrong on the cops part.

In another scenario, the kid might have seen him, maybe told his dog to attack the cops while he pulled out his gun, the cops had every right of shooting him.

It's not a definite "yes" or "no" answer, it's more of a "if this then..." kind of thing. The only thing that is strange is that they said that all the guns were not loaded...and the cops most likely had bullet proof armor if they thought they were going to subdue an armed man. So they weren't prepared (most likely) to blast the door down and shoot the guy straight up.

There was definitely an unknown factor which caused the team to shoot him (and the dog).

as officers attempted to issue a warrant to search the house and arrest warrants for 18-year-old Peyton Strickland and his roommate, 20-year-old Ryan Mills.

Seems like the guy must have resisted the officers if they where issuing a warrant.

csiguy4u said:
It's funny cause the duchebags that stole the Wiis got what was comming to 'em.
They were PS3's...and I don't think the guy had to die, but if he pulled a gun to them then he did get what was coming. :sad:

But, it shouldn't be like that.

P.S. Why'd you change my quote from "They were PS3's" to "They were Wii's"?

Back