PS3 Killing in my town!!!!

Can't say im sorry for the kid, he had it coming. I do feel bad for his dog tho.

ssbb_lover said:
I think that squad needs to go take an eye exam...a long and painful one...
when it's dark and an object is small/black/shinny (and that's not a wanka-dank) it can easily be mistaken as a gun

And the fact the he had a criminal was probobly on their minds when they entered... did the cops meen to shoot him (if they knew what it was) of course not...

But this kid sorta-dervered to die and no one has to go to jail for the dirty work...:aureola:

2stupid4u said:
i wonder if sony could get suded for all this?......

Are you serious? Sony's crack team of lawyers would allow such a travesty to occur. The guy acquired the consoles by illegal means so Sony definitely does not assume liability if something bad happens to the patron. That's like the family of a bank robber suing the US Treasury for not circulating enough cash to be stolen. Even that argument sounds silly! They looked for their own death.:frown2:

I bet they say he was playing GTA at the time and was emulating the game by trying to shoot the cops.

Although they probably said "Put your hands behind your head!" and when he raised his arms the shot him thinking he was a super ninja who was trying to throw shurikens at them.

America is F*cked up...
So is britain - but to a much lesser extent.

No-one should die over a video game. Assault and robbery is a really shitty thing, but to be killed over it.?

The SWAT team and the sheriffs department had seen the pictures from the internet with the guys holding all of the guns. (The ones shown before) This is shy they knew he had a bunch of guns. He would not answer the door when the SWAT team came.

I also heard a rumor.

I heard that he ran for the closet when they came into the place.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
America is F*cked up...
So is britain - but to a much lesser extent.

No-one should die over a video game. Assault and robbery is a really shitty thing, but to be killed over it.?

There are a huge amount of ****ed up people in Scotland. Probably one of the only places in the world where you can easily get stabbed for looking at the wrong person. :scared:

Pecky said:
There are a huge amount of ****ed up people in Scotland. Probably one of the only places in the world where you can easily get stabbed for looking at the wrong person. :scared:
Thank God I live in the US (even though it's still crime infested here, not that anywhere in the world is not crime infested...but, whatever :sick: ).

He might should've been killed or maybe not, it just depends if the kid attacked the cops first or not.

Pecky said:

Knife crime in Scotland is 70% contained in Glasgow (which has some pretty rough areas). And there are many places in the world where you can get stabbed/shot for some trivial matter...
South africa, Brazil, are two that pop into my mind.

Scotland sucks - but compared to a "lot" of places in the world were not that bad.
And chances of being killed due to gun crime (or robberies/violent crime) are almost insignificant compared to that of the US.
I would hate to have to trust our police to carry guns. :( I know a few police officers (friends of friends) and I can say they are a mixture of too much testosterone and enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
I hope this story isn't going to be circulated into one of those "playing computer games makes kids kills people" rubbish. Jack Johnson would have a busy day.

Let's have a look at his music collection and see who "inspired" this guy to do this! (sarcastic manner).

Jack Johnson? I think you mean Jack Thompson. THIS CASE IS "UPSIDE DOWN!

Back