PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

They already stole the whole motion sensing thing, why not nab the whole shebang while they're at it. Surely Sony's creative department has been working overtime.

Yeah they stole it, but I think they fu.c.ked up the sims, cause thats almost the sims, the only diifference, is that you can talk with other people.

PS3... lol

man i think nintendo could sue for this because this is made a few months after the wii came out enough time to copy and adapt it to ps3

WeToYou said:
Sorry to say it, I'm a nintendo fan...but PS3 just won:
http://www.gameklip.com/v/2618/

you suck for saying the PS3 just won, what the hell? even if they copied off all of Nintendo's original ideas they could never beat the Wii, they are desperately trying to improve the sells of the PS3 but to no avail because of the price and the Blu Ray and the poor gamplay and the lagging of games, andthe complexity of the menus and poor support of internet haha, they suck and they can't beat the Wii

They outright stole this from Nintendo Mii. I agree they should sue! Can PS3 come up with anything of their own????????

No they can't..they can't even think of a new controller, they use the same fu**ing one for each console. those bastards

Axtlar said:
you suck for saying the PS3 just won, what the hell? even if they copied off all of Nintendo's original ideas they could never beat the Wii, they are desperately trying to improve the sells of the PS3 but to no avail because of the price and the Blu Ray and the poor gamplay and the lagging of games, andthe complexity of the menus and poor support of internet haha, they suck and they can't beat the Wii
your right except that this worrys me because my dad has shares in nintendo its kinda a big blow to me that the ps3 would do this come on nintend sue

they stole that from Nintendo and It does look like the Sims too. I think EA and Nintendo should sue Sony steals everyone's ideas and tweaks it to make it their own.:frown2:

It looks to me like a rip off of the Xbox achievements system and the Nintendo Mii. Although, I have to say it looked impressive regardless.

I think "Home" looks great!

Sure, it looks like the Sims. Who cares? It's a whole community of PS3 users.

Sure, maybe Sony took ideas from Nintendo. I must admit, if Mii's didnt exist, then the liklihood that "Home" would exist is probably next to none. I really think it's pathetic how you think Nintendo should sue.

"Home" and "Mii's" are two tottaly different things. Home for one has actual virtual environment, where all PS3 users online can meet and chat. What does Nintendo have? Mii Parade.

I think EA will be proud that Sony have 'borrowed' there ideas. I mean, If people use there ideas to build a whole virtual community, then they must be doing something right!

I can't wait to see what's in store for Home!

Is it me, or does the above post seriously look like an repetitive advertisement for "Home!" lol :p...But i think this idea is great, it might be taken a little from the Mii idea, but thats how everything grows I guess....

Back