PS3 online play what about Wii?

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
I've read somewhere that the PS3 will be having online free play confirmed by Ken Kutaragi. what do you think Iwata is going to do? it will be free or it will have a cost?
My personal opinion is that if the PS3 will have free online-play, Nintendo will pay users for playing :D [jk] but I think it will be free what do u think???:confused:

Great you're always the first one who answers me thnx :)

Does anyone know if the Wii will have a comprehensive online service similar to that seen in XBOX LIVE? I know that the Wii will support online play, but it would be good if you could have statistics, fastest time records for games like Mario Kart, a games list of what you've clocked etc.

well it wwill have online play... I hope it doesnt have lagg

i dont understand the wii24 connect thing completely! so do we have to use our internet connection at home and connect it with the wii? or does it use a completely different connection?

m7ticalm said:
i dont understand the wii24 connect thing completely! so do we have to use our internet connection at home and connect it with the wii? or does it use a completely different connection?

I dont know what nintendo are going to do in the uk for the 24-hour thing because there is a law now out about stand-by buttons (leaving it on when you are not using it) and you need to leave the wii on stand-by obviously for it to download things.

yeah i feel sorry for u UK guys, pretty stupid how they are all strict on the Wiiconnect thing. (why isnt my SIG PIC showing!!!!!!!)

... well m7ticalm it will be world wide... latin americans, africans, americans everybody can use it!

Heres hopeing the wii wiill have it
but not like the 360 a lad I know has to buy games just to keep his score up

well, Im hoping it will have it, as darkprinny said

Back