ps3 or wii

Hello, I was gonna get a ps3, but now im gonna get a wii because i like the control thing and the fact that its cheapper, if i want great graphic i can use my pc

I am a Nintendo fan and have always been a Nintendo fan. It has to be the Wii. Although I will get the PS3 eventually(maybe used), just cause theirs some games that Im looking forward to on the PS3.

heh, you're asking on a wii forum wat to get. anyways, like jesse, i hav always been a nintendo fan, and will definitely get the wii =) gameplay matters much more to me than graphics, and the wii gameplay looks awesome.

Quality is not always favoured by the majority,the Nintendo wii reminds me in a way of the first consoles, binatone and the like, honest i have not been so excited about a console for ages, Nintendos continual reinvention and commitment to honest fun games with family playability, reminds of the very first consoles that you had paddles, to bat a white line and a one pixel ball, all the family playing laughing having fun.The controller is key to the way we interact with computer games, The wii really demands your attention because of it's ingenious interaction. I really think Nintendo are on to a winner. also the emerging strategy of sony and Microsoft is most definitely adult orientated, which is not a bad thing, but i want to play games with everyone, my mates, myself and my kids. Wii for me.

sausage dog said:
If you want to play on a boys console then get a PS3

But if you want to play on a console made for a real man...get a NIntendo Wii
Have you been smokin'? What you said was exactly the opposite.

I would go for Wii, but a PS3 would be good if I had the money.

I'll get both, but I'll probably get PS3 in 2-4 years from now when the good games begin to come out. The first years of every Playstation is dominated by fighting games, boring racing games and silly platformers. After a few years the good games - such as Metal Gear, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy - are released and then it is time for me to buy the console. By then, it will (hopefully) be less pricey.

Wii on the other hand... Nintendo has convinced me - with the Virtual Console alone - that it will be the favorite console in my household. Then we have the new Mario game which looks revolutionary just like Super Mario 64 was. The new Zelda game is actually the sole reason to why I bought a GameCube in the first place but I'm getting it for Wii instead.

xbox.. not even worth looking at IMO.

Back