ps3 or wii

I am a very diverse gamer, huge ps2 FF fan along w/ several other ps2 games, loved the xbox and its first person shooter games (won a couple local halo tournaments and almost went to an mlg tourny), and I love Smash bros for Gamecube and how can you not love all the classics on the 64 (sad how they are classics now :'( ) and i would say get a Wii, I have a 360 and it was fun and everything but other than Call of Duty II nothing really blew me away that much. And the ps3 i think will be alot like the 360 but w/ a tad bit better graphics, i would wait a little while and let the price drop along with letting them get a few good games out first before getting a ps3

Heck, I'm against Sony for its extreme amount of violent blood-filled games. Unlike Sony, Nintendo gives you a friendly feeling when you play it. Take Super Mario for an example. You kill goobas my stepping on them, not by taking out a machine gun and blowing their guts out. Wii would definitely be my choice.

Ganon's_Follower said:
Heck, I'm against Sony for its extreme amount of violent blood-filled games. Unlike Sony, Nintendo gives you a friendly feeling when you play it. Take Super Mario for an example. You kill goobas my stepping on them, not by taking out a machine gun and blowing their guts out. Wii would definitely be my choice.

Personally I think there's nothing wrong with violent games as long as they're actually good, rather than just sticking in gore to make it sound cooler. But hey, it's your choice.

And to be fair, Sony themselves don't release too many violent games compared to some publishers.

haha no problem for me cause i won't the wii and the ps3 but my dad want's the ps3 so when i get a wii, my dad will get a ps3 i'm lucky man.. my dad's got a lot a lot of money to :S

wii all the way, its cheaper, and its not just an updated version of the previous console >_<

well is MGS4 worth ~$600-700 to play? b/c the games are going to be $60+... i read an article a while back on how the ps3 games will be 70-80 and thats just plain out rediculous i dont care what game it is

Back