PS3 or Wii

WIIIIIIIIIIII.. IT ROCKS.. SERIOUSLY.. its a great system. So much fun

The wii is great when you first get it, but it gets old pretty quick. I can say the wii will be a huge hit with kids, but the novelty will wear off with adults. It feels kinda like a redesigned gamecube with a flashy new remote. My money is on the ps3. If you liked the ps2, you will love the ps3. They have a ton of great games coming to it too. I would get both systems, because they are both alot of fun. If you have to choose one, then go with the ps3.

If I had to pick only one... Ps3. I find myself playing my 360 more than I play my Wii even now.

The PS3 cannot compare with the 360, and I consider the Wii a tad better than 360. I have played it nonstop since I got it and it never gets old. I considered pressing buttons to be inferior to the wiimote because of the redefined level of immersion you get from it. The PS3 also has no good games, and all their decent ones are ported to the 360 as well. PS3 = :eek:ut:

Wii Addict said:
The PS3 cannot compare with the 360, and I consider the Wii a tad better than 360. I have played it nonstop since I got it and it never gets old. I considered pressing buttons to be inferior to the wiimote because of the redefined level of immersion you get from it. The PS3 also has no good games, and all their decent ones are ported to the 360 as well. PS3 = :eek:ut:

O....K. How many consoles do you own? Honestly, if I only owned the Wii, i'd be one REALLY pissed off gamer. I play my 360 a shitload more than my Wii.

I got a Wii, but I am a pretty big fan of Microsoft also. I have played my friend's 360 all the time and it is amazing. I just care about innovation and game play above all the graphics that the other two have. I have hated sony ever since PS1, because they copied the crap out of Nintendo. :mad5: If you want a list of the consoles I own and have not sold... N64, GC, Xbox, Wii, DS, Gameboy (Color advanced and SP). Those are the ones I still own even though I am gonna sell the N64 and GC now that I have the Wii.

Wait... Sony copyed Nintendo with the Ps1 when the Ps1 was released in 1994 and the Nintendo 64 was released in 1996... 2 years later. Nintendo didn't even start WORKING on the nintendo 64 when the Ps1 was being sold in stores. You are clearly misled and uninformed.

Analogue and rumble my friend, they copied them and they try to pass good graphics as good games. Nintendo was in development of N64 with those ideas in mind. I like that Microsoft has at least put some innovation into the 360 with the guide button and all that. The PS3 is just a graphics upgrade as far as I am concerned.

But you said they copied Nintendo with the Ps1... if anything, Nintendo stayed in the console business after seeing how successful the Ps1 was. Learn to give respect where respect is do... not to mention that Sony STARTED the dual analog sensation that is still used on consoles to this day. It's sad seeing ignorant people making ignorant comments when they don't even have their FACTS down (a.k.a. the year a console was released and the features it had) those are facts.

As many have said; it's quite obvious which console will win on a Wii forum.

Wii all the way. Most gamers are bored (I was) and any kind of difference is good enough for me; the remote made me buy Wii.

Back