PS3 or Wii

WII IS 100000 times beter than ps3 360 the ps3 is just a pimped ps2 but i still like the 360 (i have it never play it) So OVOSILY WII

seriously if you are gonna spend 600 bucks on a ps3 go buy a computer heck at least the computer you can do more on it. i thought gaming systems were meant for games , not videos and music bullsh#t. and like someone said in previous couple of comments about hd dvd' players on the 360 being an extra 200 bucks and such crap, i give it to microsoft for giving people the option cause not every 1 is rich, not everyone has HD tvs (believe it or not). and hell if u do have the money for a 360 in the first place and already have a hd tv your mom or dad or yourself prob already have a HD dvd player so it would be no difference. ps3 is a rip. and about the crap about ps3 is at 1/4 of its potential or some bull like that...what you know? u work for sony or something now? please buddy gimme break.

Try and find a computer that can even compete with a ps3 for $500. I would love to see a $500 computer try and do 1/2 the ps3 can do. IM not rich and I paid cash for my ps3 and my wii. Its not hard to save money.

Resistance used 2 of the 8 cells. Theres alot more potential in future games. Resistance is a great game, but its only getting better.

billm0066 said:
Try and find a computer that can even compete with a ps3 for $500. I would love to see a $500 computer try and do 1/2 the ps3 can do. IM not rich and I paid cash for my ps3 and my wii. Its not hard to save money.

Resistance used 2 of the 8 cells. Theres alot more potential in future games. Resistance is a great game, but its only getting better.
awww thats so cute,somebody loves there ps3:D :nonod:

billm0066 said:

just curious how old are you?

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

i was going to setup a multimedia pc, then happened to end up keeping a ps3 we initially bought just to sell ... so i had the ps3 already, instead of settig up a pc, i st up the ps3, i'm happier with he stup now with the ps3 than i would have been otherwise ... i still play the wii more though, it's way more fun ... watched x-men 3 on blu-ray thru the ps3 tonight on 42" lcd 1080p .. holy fawk!

again, to me they're 2 different animals ... wii for fun and games, ps3 for blowin my mind graphics, watching the 100's of movies i have dl'd and the 1000's of mp3's in my collection .. the ps3 with a 500G external usb drive is the sh!t

im sorry the ps3 is a junk for the price tag..if it was the same price as the 360 it would grab me but not for that price. wats the point you can get the same thing with the 360

ps3- piece of poo
xbox 360- OK
Wii- YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swiper said:
im sorry the ps3 is a junk for the price tag..if it was the same price as the 360 it would grab me but not for that price. wats the point you can get the same thing with the 360

PS3 60GB = $599 (Built-in WiFi and Blu-ray player)

Xbox 360 20GB = $399
WiFi Adaptor = $99
HD-DVD Player = $199
Total = $697

PS3 is a bargain compared to Xbox 360. Xbox 360 should be selling for $100 less to be competitive against PS3.

swiper said:

not exactly sure what you're comparing to ... whats the price tag of a 360 with an hd-dvd player? i haven't checked personally, but i understand its around the same as the ps3 ... this is my first ps so im new to sony and the whole playstation thing, but i do know a little bit about electronics, and i'm sorry but the ps3 is not, by far, a piece of crap. well, to me anyways ... for what i want it for, and for what i use it for, the price tag was more than reasonable ... go price up a blu-ray dvd player and a pc with the same power as the ps3, and i'm pretty sure you'll end up spending more on the 2 components.

dont get me wrong, i'm all for the wii, it' s the sh!t for having fun playing games ... i dot see e s3 as a game console

ddslee said:

Xbox 360 20GB = $399
WiFi Adaptor = $99
HD-DVD Player = $199
Total = $697

PS3 is a bargain compared to Xbox 360. Xbox 360 should be selling for $100 less to be competitive against PS3.

wifi adaptor .... not everyone uses that just like not everyone has router.
hd dvd not everyone has hd tv's and if u do already u prob already have a hd dvd player as well so thats not really comparable.

ddslee said:

Xbox 360 20GB = $399
WiFi Adaptor = $99
HD-DVD Player = $199
Total = $697

hanks, i knew i heard that somewhere.

swiper said:
wifi adaptor .... not everyone uses that just like not everyone has router.
hd dvd not everyone has hd tv's and if u do already u prob already have a hd dvd player as well so thats not really comparable.

it IS 100% comparable if that's what you're looking for .... and alternatively, you're right in that it's expensive if all you want is a game console with no wifi ... but that's not accurate to call it not worth it ... maybe not worth it TO YOU .. which I agree with 100%

buckyfellini said:
it IS 100% comparable if that's what you're looking for .... and alternatively, you're right in that it's expensive if all you want is a game console with no wifi ... but that's not accurate to call it not worth it ... maybe not worth it TO YOU .. which I agree with 100%

exactly so if you have money to blow out your a** then its 100% worth it cause your gettin a blu ray disc player thats worth it right there... but for 600 dollars how is it worth it if u cant afford it. if u buy 360 for less money and deside later u want to get a hd dvd player then get 1 , but at least u have the option and not forced into it like ps3..

Back