PS3 over Wii

Jslck630

FiGhT KlUb
Jan 6, 2008
pennsylvania
Wii Online Code
7702-6506-3298-6252
ok i know this has been posted lik 100000000 times but nothing is helping me i started a thread about a headset everyone said it is not likely then i looked at different threads like this and every1 said just buy both but my ass is broke and cheap my only question is wat is coming out in the future for wii i mean anything games, channels, rumors but im wondering caz since i cant afford both welll yeaa i can only get 1...

PS3 is getting that community thing and im not a hardcore gamer but i need a good war game other than mohh2..... u see wat i mean should i just ditch the wii or wait and seee????

Last edited:
Jslck630 said:
ok i know this has been posted lik 100000000 times but nothing is helping me i started a thread about a headset everyone said it is not likely then i looked at different threads like this and every1 said just buy both but my ass is broke and cheap my only question is wat is coming out in the future for wii i mean anything games, channels, rumors but im wondering caz since i cant afford both welll yeaa i can only get 1...

PS3 is getting that community thing and im not a hardcore gamer but i need a good war game other than mohh2..... u see wat i mean should i just ditch the wii or wait and seee????

Did you play No more heroes yet? I sugest you don't ditch the wii because
lots of good games are coming out like Mario kart wii and the highly ancitipated Super smash bros. brawl. Im not saying the ps3 is a bad console.
Well I do know a good game on ps3 if you like hardcore shooting games, its called Devil may cry 4.

SSJJason said:
Well I do know a good game on ps3 if you like hardcore shooting games, its called Devil may cry 4.
Which is also out on the 360.

If you were to get a second next gen console, I would advise the 360.

The Wii has got quite a lot going for it atm. I wouldn't ditch it yet, but I wouldn't ask a Wii forum about this subject either.

If you're really in two minds, go research for yourself.

Well to be fair to you and the Wii, don't ditch it.
The Wii is $250 bucks and is still having good games come out for the system this year and early next so keeping it is no harm done really. There is bound to be something that grabs your interest.

From what I have been told about both 360 and Ps3, 360 has the slight edge as of now as there are tons of games out for it. But if Ps3 and its new games are what interest you then buy a Ps3.

If you're interested in a good war game for the PS3, Warhawk is absolutely amazing. Except you have to have an internet connection to play. They also come up with updates and booster packs with new maps regularly to keep your interest.

The PS3 has better shooters no question over Wii, like Killzone 2 (not out yet), but the Wii has other great games like SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid, Zelda, etc.

Looking for great war games? Then your choice shouldn't depend on the games since BOTH consoles have amazing war games. Here are a few to name some:

360: Gears of War, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect
PS3: Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty 4, Warhawk, Killzone 2

Those are just a few of the games that you should look out for on wither console. Since the games aren't a problem, then do some research on other factors that would help you with your choice (ie. price, online service etc.).

Any more question, just ask.

Last edited:
this sounds stupid but im scared i will waste my money on a 360 because of the red ring of death and pay 4 internet well thanks guys ima wait and see wat happens because we might get call of duty 5

I like how someone mentions Devil May Cry 4 as a shooter game for the PS3 rofl...

I have all 3 consoles and I play 360 the most because right now thats where all the games are at. Multiplatform games also end up being slightly better on the 360 in different ways that I wont want to get into.

One example is CoD4 which I have played on both consoles, 360 has more players and seems a tad bit harder.

PS3 is supposed to be coming out with some games that im waiting for... namely Metal Gear Solid 4 and a few others. Most games that im looking at for the PS3 are not 100% for sure to be hits. No one will know which is these PS3 games will actually be good until its released. I guess alot of people are expecting hit games because of what happaned with 360. But some people forget 2007 was a freak year where alot of games were hits. You can't expect lighting to strike twice in a row, so we'll see...

Jslck630 said:
this sounds stupid but im scared i will waste my money on a 360 because of the red ring of death and pay 4 internet well thanks guys ima wait and see wat happens because we might get call of duty 5

Its called the 3 year Warranty and great single player games like Oblivion and Mass Effect.

Does any1 kno wen the next price drop will be and how much it will lower 4 the PS3

Squall7 said:

The Wii has got quite a lot going for it atm. I wouldn't ditch it yet, but I wouldn't ask a Wii forum about this subject either.

who the **** are you and what have you done with squall?

Squall7 said:

Wait are you the real Squall7?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!?

Back