PS3 price drop, jan 28th?

anyways =P

anyone get the DMC4 demo?

its fricken awesome

and the rumor is well bassicly getting interesting, thanks DT i will post the stuff you said on the first page

Currently praying to the video game gods to persuade Sony into dropping the price. Then I would definitely go out and get one. Tons of people in my school said they would prefer the PS3 if they'd drop the price.

So what movie componies are on the blu-ray side of things. I see alot more movies in blu-ray than in HDdvd. There's always about ten times as many blu-ray movies than hddvds in JB-HiFi and other such stores. What's goin on? It may just be an aussie thang.

Japanese White 40G, DMC4 bundle :D

DMC4bundle.jpg

Damnit, I want that bundle. Oh well, about 3-4 days until we figure out whether the price drop is for real.

I'm gonna attempt to bring this thread back...

Anyway, it's going to happen tomorrow if it is!! I'm praying it's for real.

this is good news. this would be an awesome decision for sony and itll put PS3 back in the console wars as a competitor. iknew it would happen eventually but this is really early. i was thinking maybe summer.

Big_League_Slugger said:
I haven't seen any evidence of a price drop or new system yet at work.

I keep an eye out.

wow just wow.....did you like just post a reply without looking at my first post!?

anyways now some people are reporting that their bestbuy and FS and what not are having sales at 299 for ps3

i saw these posts like three days ago bu forgot to update =P

and i dont have my links anymore >.<

zeon9881 said:
wow just wow.....did you like just post a reply without looking at my first post!?

anyways now some people are reporting that their bestbuy and FS and what not are having sales at 299 for ps3

i saw these posts like three days ago bu forgot to update =P

and i dont have my links anymore >.<

I don't work at Best Buy however and have not seen anything about a new system or price cut yet.

If the price goes down to 300 I might just end up being a pswii owner. I don't ever plan on getting a 360 but a ps3 will be a great possibility at $300, I'll just have to wait a couple weeks to save up the money

Currently no price drop announced for the PS3 on Gamestop's, Best Buy's, and Circuit City's website. It may be bogus. More likely it's delayed for now.

Back