PS3 sucks, now tell me why not to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im all for the wii, i love nintendo...but the ps3 isnt half bad. sure it does cost a lot. but it has a lot of upsides. it justs all your preference. theres no reason to flame each others consoles

Games, games, games

Some games:(SOME MAY NOT BE PS3 EXCLUSIVE)
Resistance: Fall of Man
Motorstorm
NBA 07
Fight Night Round 3
Marvel Ulitimate Alliance(sucks for wii)
Madden 07
NBA Street Homecourt
Lair
Heavenly Sword
Warhawk
Killzone
Need 4 Speed Carbon
MLB 2k7
NBA 2k7
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Call of Duty 3
Blazing Angels
For more, go to ign.com in the ps3 reviews section

NY_KRaKRocKS said:
:yikes: Insultin my system don't go well wit me. Here you are a$$ Hol3.

Blu-ray games - Cost To Much - Useless
blu-ray technology - Again Too Much and HD Is Better AND Cheaper
high definition graphics - Good Point
storage of music - I have a PC
storage of video - I have a PC
storage of pictures - I have a PC
Motion Sensor controller (also with tilt) - Wiimote BEATS IT
bluetooth compatible - Good Point
list of fun, real hits - Eh? Wii & 360= Fun
crazy online to come out in fall (PLAYSTATION HOME) - Copy Of Mii
PSP playback - Gamecube could connect to Advances like what? 6 Years ago in Japan [Thats when the Gamecube came out]
PlayStation Store(demos, games, trailers of games and movies) - VC Channel

So if you still like playin a lunchbox worth $50 dollaz tops with no great games or features, then your :crazy: crazy. - So if you like playing your $1,000,000 big PC wannabe with NOT many 'PS3 Only' Titles and COPIED features then YOUR
:crazy:

7 |-| 4 |\| |< '/ 0 |_| 4 |\| |) 9 0 0 |) 8 '/ 3
T H A N K Y 0 U A N D G O O D B Y E

Last edited:
Lets keep it at this

Wii is selling more because people are poor and can't afford ps3

ps3 is a high definition computer with blu-ray and good games

wii is a little system that doesn't have nearly the technology of ps3 but is selling more because it is "fun" and affordable

all in all, ps3 gives you more bang for your buck
get hd gaming, and a shitload of extra features
*a blu-ray player is $1,000 and ps3 enables blu-ray compatibility:watch and play in blu-ray

NY_KRaKRocKS said:
Some games:(SOME MAY NOT BE PS3 EXCLUSIVE)
Resistance: Fall of Man
Motorstorm
NBA 07
Fight Night Round 3
Marvel Ulitimate Alliance(sucks for wii)
Madden 07
NBA Street Homecourt
Lair
Heavenly Sword
Warhawk
Killzone
Need 4 Speed Carbon
MLB 2k7
NBA 2k7
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Call of Duty 3
Blazing Angels
For more, go to ign.com in the ps3 reviews section
oooh great not even this games are saving the ps3 xd

Parkinson's disease

I know who don't have a Wii- Michael J. Foxx and Muhammad Ali
This is simply because Wii requires pinpoint control of your hand and arms for some things.
Hold two pens in one hand and put your arm directly out. If your arm or hand is shaking, don't buy a wii.

NY_KRaKRocKS said:
Wii is selling more because people are poor and can't afford ps3

ps3 is a high definition computer with blu-ray and good games

wii is a little system that doesn't have nearly the technology of ps3 but is selling more because it is "fun" and affordable

all in all, ps3 gives you more bang for your buck
get hd gaming, and a shitload of extra features
*a blu-ray player is $1,000 and ps3 enables blu-ray compatibility:watch and play in blu-ray

That maybe true. You do get Bang for your Buck and I think the PS3 is a good system [Based on bang for buck]

But I'd use the Wii for fun and I'd prefer the cheaper 360 ANYDAY

Think about it. You can have the HD Player [IF YOU WISH] and the Games won't cost asmuch because they're not BlueRay + the GFX are the same really

Shiftfallout said:
they exist and the more you can do with one, more usefulness you can get out of it. Think swiss army knife with media.

And if a PS3 can play Music while you play games then thats a good Idea [Whats that? Excite Trucks]

I'd hate to close down my Game to play Music =/ - If you can then thats a GOOD idea from sony and I'd stick by that..

Last edited:
NY_KRaKRocKS said:
I know who don't have a Wii- Michael J. Foxx and Muhammad Ali
This is simply because Wii requires pinpoint control of your hand and arms for some things.
Hold two pens in one hand and put your arm directly out. If your arm or hand is shaking, don't buy a wii.
Dude, just stop saying stupid stuff. My friend has freakin tremors in his hands and he's beaten Ultimate Alliance (which is better for the Wii because of the way it utilizes the controls) twice. Normal and Hard. You don't have to have perfect eye-hand coordination to play the Wii. All you PS3 fanboys are always complaining about how the Wii is for little kids...little kids don't have good eye-hand coordination; in fact most have terrible eye-hand coordination.

ottoman said:
Took the liberty of doing something here...

Blu-ray games - Why the hell would i need blu-ray games?
blu-ray technology - Please read the above statement.
high definition graphics - Wow, thats gonna keep me interested for 5 minutes!
storage of music - i have an ipod/PC
storage of video - i have a Mobile phone/PC
storage of pictures - Mobile phone/PC
Motion Sensor controller (also with tilt) - Wii anyone?
bluetooth compatible - thats original
list of fun, real hits - who?
crazy online to come out in fall (PLAYSTATION HOME) - dont speak so soon.
PSP playback - i Dont have a PSP...if i did i wouldnt use it for this...
PlayStation Store(demos, games, trailers of games and movies) - You act like its something big?
So if you still like playin a lunchbox worth $50 dollaz tops with no great games or features, then your :crazy: crazy. - id rather play a Wii than a $600 Clone of my PC, that happens to play video games.

Ok this is bugging me. WHY would you want blue ray games? Because blue ray discs at the moment can hold up to 50Gigabytes. That means bigger and better games, better textures and more detail.

That was kind of dumb of you so ask that question.

As for the graphics, better graphics will ALWAYs enhance a game, never the opposite. Keep that in mind.

By the way, your missing the point of a multi-media device. The fact you can do a lot on one unit as compared to many smaller units. It is basically a PC, but as history has shown, not everyone is into computers. Its a shame really, i think the world would better off with only computers and no consoles. But for higher accessability, they exist and the more you can do with one, more usefulness you can get out of it. Think swiss army knife with media.

And to add to SSBB_Lovers Post...

The PS3 HAD to take the Rumble out because it messed up the Motion Sensor when it Rumbled (None of that It's not needed shite)

Sony just can't think of Ideas

And just because HOME is coming out before Nintendo wants a Mii chat doesn't make it theirs

DS's can use Chat if they're close enough (I dunno about far distances I aint tried it)

They just don't bring out Ideas!

Last edited:
What's all these for? I mean, why do you guys need to say this sucks and that's good? Just play what you like. You don't really need to cast a damper on it. Say you like what you like, and say you don't like what you don't like. Don't try to force other people to think exactly like you.

eskiemong said:
What's all these for? I mean, why do you guys need to say this sucks and that's good? Just play what you like. You don't really need to cast a damper on it. Say you like what you like, and say you don't like what you don't like. Don't try to force other people to think exactly like you.
We are saying what we like and don't like...we're not forcing our opinions on each other. Sure we're cussing at each other, maybe saying some things that are fanboyish...but that's the fun of debating over the console wars. :)

Why you should get a PS3:

*inserts huge laundry list of all of the future PS3 games and calls them all 'killer apps'*

Shiftfallout said:
Ok this is bugging me. WHY would you want blue ray games? Because blue ray discs at the moment can hold up to 50Gigabytes. That means bigger and better games, better textures and more detail.

That was kind of dumb of you so ask that question.
Actually, I think this question has been asked before (though maybe not on this website). Blu-ray disks hold more data. The downside is longer loading times, to which the developers get creative with their solutions. Some games copy some data from the Blu-ray disk and put it on the HDD to save on loading times. However, the initial loading time will still be there (just subsequent ones will be shorter) and also, it means that the HDD will get full relatively quickly (depending on how many games you get - but considering the PS3 is for hardcore gamers/Loyalists - mostly, chances are they will want to build up a fair selection of titles).

As for the graphics, better graphics will ALWAYs enhance a game, never the opposite. Keep that in mind.
That's not neccessarily true. Look at Mario Bros 3 for the NES and the graphically enhanced version on the SNES (part of Mario all-stars). It added nothing but a graphics upgrade, yet the NES version is still more widely remembered and recognised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back