Ps3 To Cost $835 Dollars In Britain? What?

Wow thats a little steep. My forecast calls for clouds and a lot of rain for Sony over there. Only time will tell though.

in touch with the wii said:
im gonna say with an open mind that the sales of the ps3 might tip the boat if you know what i mean the more money to make stuff then to sell it ploy inst the best thing

I didnt really get that. Tip the boat as in they are going to oversell? no offense but unlikely.

Lol thats ridiculous...I mean we are talking about just 1 system here with 1 controller right? Granted it has Blu Ray but that hasn't won the whole format war yet has it? And yeah the graphics are great but XBox360 basically has the same quality! I really hope they do even worse in Europe than they did here in the States. This should be fun to watch. The commercials alone both traumatized me and convinced not to get a PS3. Thank God for Microsoft is all I have to say. If I could afford another system I'd definitely be on their doorstep because Sony has lost its mind...:eek:ut:

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol thats ridiculous...I mean we are talking about just 1 system here with 1 controller right? Granted it has Blu Ray but that hasn't won the whole format war yet has it? And yeah the graphics are great but XBox360 basically has the same quality! I really hope they do even worse in Europe than they did here in the States. This should be fun to watch. The commercials alone both traumatized me and convinced not to get a PS3. Thank God for Microsoft is all I have to say. If I could afford another system I'd definitely be on their doorstep because Sony has lost its mind...:eek:ut:

that commercial with the baby doll scares me :eek:ut:

MasterJedi2U said:
we havent even seen ps3's graphics capability
and whne you say 1 system its really all this crap into 1 system so your just making it sound regular

Back