PS3 vs. Wii (13+)

Then wats the XBOX 360, the fairly sized kinda hot brunette that is good for a while but ends up being a over-heated total *****, so you leave her for a sl*t

Supermariomp3 said:
Then wats the XBOX 360, the fairly sized kinda hot brunette that is good for a while but ends up being a over-heated total *****, so you leave her for a sl*t
yeah, that sounds about right:p

Okay, well, I really liked the idea of it. Small, portable and fun. I understand using the fat girl to represent the big, bulkyness of the PS3 and all but it's a bit mean to fat people >.< Another thing is that I think they totally used the wrong girl to represent the Wii. She's annoying. You can tell she's not deep down cute and fun. They tried to play it off the blond factor but it didn't work. They tried to make her look sexy and to be honest, she's not. She's very flat chested and has no curves, she also has a butter face. Yes, a butter face. She's pretty, but her face. Actually, she's kind of a butter face and butter body. They could've chosen a better, cuter, not-as-annoying girl.

Over all, the idea is very fascinating and inventive but the people they used didn't work out too well. :p

P.S. They didn't need to whore-out the blond girl to get the point across. You can be sexy and fun without looking like a stripper ;) If they want children, teens, adults and seniors to play, they chose the wrong outfit lol

~Marisa~ said:
Okay, well, I really liked the idea of it. Small, portable and fun. I understand using the fat girl to represent the big, bulkyness of the PS3 and all but it's a bit mean to fat people >.< Another thing is that I think they totally used the wrong girl to represent the Wii. She's annoying. You can tell she's not deep down cute and fun. They tried to play it off the blond factor but it didn't work. They tried to make her look sexy and to be honest, she's not. She's very flat chested and has no curves, she also has a butter face. Yes, a butter face. She's pretty, but her face. Actually, she's kind of a butter face and butter body. They could've chosen a better, cuter, not-as-annoying girl.

Over all, the idea is very fascinating and inventive but the people they used didn't work out too well. :p

P.S. They didn't need to whore-out the blond girl to get the point across. You can be sexy and fun without looking like a stripper ;) If they want children, teens, adults and seniors to play, they chose the wrong outfit lol
yeah, the Wii girl was too peppy and annoying. they could have chosen someone better. buts its a fairly good transition from console to girl. do you want to be the Wii girl instead?;) haha jk:lol:

Back