PS3 vs. Wii (13+)

NateTheGreat said:
I wonder how they got both of those girls to do such a poorly written ad?
maybe its not a real ad. maybe some Xbox or PC people decided it would be funny if they made something like this. ive only seen it on youtube.com.

some guy made another video in retaliation against the ad with the girls making fun of the ps3.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFQuGQ9sWDM[/MEDIA]

Well... That's Thier Opinion! IF They DOnt Like The Wii... It's There Own Dang Fault!

that was such a childish video, all they can say is "mario and luigi are girls" n "the wiimote looks like my tv remote". I bet that was made by a wiifan making fun ps3 fans that bash the wii. hope you got that :lol:

even though the one dissing the PS3 was bad, this was terrible. it seemed like some 13-year-old saying "Wii sucks! PS3 rules!" he/she thought that the Wii is "poo" and put stupid mustaches on the SSBB characters. wow, that make me want to hate the Wii too. -_-

Supermariomp3 said:
I bet this was made my Togg....:lol:
i doubt it. Togg was more intelligent than this. he had some good arguments about the pros and cons of both consoles. this just says "Poo on you Nintendo. PS3 rocks!"

Um, you should be able to see it in Supermariomp3's post, which should be seven posts up from this one. I can see and play it.

Sorry, I'm not trying to insult your intelligence if that wasn't what you were asking.

NateTheGreat said:
Um, you should be able to see it in Supermariomp3's post, which should be seven posts up from this one. I can see and play it.

Sorry, I'm not trying to insult your intelligence if that wasn't what you were asking.

Lol, you didn't insult me. I'm not easy to insult. But it's only a blank white box for me :(

Perhaps there are too many people viewing it or something? I've had the same problem on a few videos that others said they could see, so perhaps if you quit out of your web browser and then come back, it might work? Could be a cache problem, so perhaps clear your cache and maybe your cookies?

Darn, I wish I knew more about this stuff.

ROFL that vid that guy made had me pissin myself how sad it was.. i mean.. to INSULT us Wii fans... he put a picture of brawl on paint.. and gave everyone beards n tashe's :tard: :tard: :tard:

Back