ps3-xbox360 and wii home products (pictures comparsions)

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
the ps3....(the price-stabber3)
real-ps3-front.jpg
9b_9.JPG

looks like a scanner doesnt it?
or maybe the "foodsaver"
foodsaver_large.jpg
megatron.jpg

megatron!

the xbox360...
xbox-360.jpg

dude, you're getting a dell ..sort of..
OptiplexDesktop.jpg

i always said it looks like a fridge to me..
LgeTVfrige.jpg

--------------------------------
and now (drum rolls) the beautiful nintendo wii...
nintendo-wii.jpg

such a sweet little cable modem...
B0001MQSB2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

also looks like the same cable modem i use...from motorola...
Motorola_SURFboard_Cable_Modem_SB4200_Modems-resized200.jpg

Last edited:
i say ps3 looks like a football, yet it weighs 11 pounds so its would be kinda hard to throw!

i love the ps3 as far as i can throw it! :)lol:)

yes a football...compare!

Attachments

• dgdgdg.jpg
    dgdgdg.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 189
  • fsfsfsfs.jpg
    fsfsfsfs.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 196
on their website on the specs for PS3 it says the weight, then i used google to put it in pounds. its like 5 kilo something i dont know, metric stuff or whatever

heres a better comparison, i edited the ps3 in paint (adding finger lay and took off the square support thing its on)

Attachments

• sfasf.jpg
    sfasf.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 196
  • sfsfsfsfsf.jpg
    sfsfsfsfsf.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 188
well SIDEWAYS it does look like a football, but damn..11 pounds? also i heard its loud like a generator lmao,..wow..how disgusting

lol yah, man i feel bad for sony getters, their gonna get the ps3, be like: nah i dont need a warranty or nothing! this ps3 is has a 10 yr expectincy! then once they get it out of the shopping cart they drop it on the ground from its weight:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sovieto said:
lol yah, man i feel bad for sony getters, their gonna get the ps3, be like: nah i dont need a warranty or nothing! this ps3 is has a 10 yr expectincy! then once they get it out of the shopping cart they drop it on the ground from its weight:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I know, man how have the tables turned for Sony. Before last years E3 it seemed as if the Wii was doomed to fail and the PS3 was gonna kick butt... and now look. The Wii is destined for greatness and the $600 dollar 11 pound PS3 is destined for failure. Bad move sony :(

no, good move for nintendo, all though now the consoles is just some extra green since the handheld market brought them up to a record high! (gonintendo.com)

but i think the DS and PSP fortell the console war.

Sovieto said:
no, good move for nintendo, all though now the consoles is just some extra green since the handheld market brought them up to a record high! (gonintendo.com)

but i think the DS and PSP fortell the console war.

Yes and no. Sony made a terrible MOVE, while Nintendo blew us away with the Wii and made a good one. And to be honest I really really like my PSP, but it was just too expensive and so far the games haven't been that good. I would say the DS is better than the PSP (especially the Lite), but only by a tad bit.

Last edited:
yah well but im talking about sales, ds blew away psp and this prooves graphics arent everything!

Sovieto said:
yah well but im talking about sales, ds blew away psp and this prooves graphics arent everything!

But what if the PSP was the same price as the DS? Do you still think the DS would have blown it out of the water still? I don't think so...

But I do agree, while the PSP had better graphics the DS had MUCH better games in my opinoin. My PSP is just gaining dust on my shelf right now im afraid :(

yah psp could of done better with a lower price, all though that dosent change its lack of hit-games, but DS was able to manage the lower price because of the lack of graphics and features (even though the game chips are the most futurastic and coolest thing ive seen in my life)

Back