PS360 answers the Wii, finally

I think there are a lot of different methods that would have worked just fine. What's appealing about MP3 is the control system, touted at E3 as the best FPS controls in existence on any platform. So why waste them on just a short adventure mode?

If you search my posts for posts in Metroid threads, you'll find some more elaborate descriptions of different kinds of possible modes, some tailored to meet the demands of Metroid purists to stay consistent with the mythology and customs. But honestly, if you had a Halo-style mode using the same or similar story justification as Hunters tacked on, it has no impact on the single player mode. If you don't like it, just stay inside your grandly designed single player mode, be done with the game in 20 hours, and forget about it while us FPS freaks wear the game out for the next year.

Dr. Acula said:
I must say I'm a little disappointed the argument ended, never the less I shall still have the last word...oh well i just wanna know what kind of MP they would have put into MP, other then a clone of MP: Hunters...I have an idea of what a MP would have looked like for MP and it does not seem like it would be all that great anyway, unless they use the idea from Hunters that is. Then again its just the point that they should have tried to put a MP in it isnt it?

Not only did you get your signature from a funny picture from a couple years ago, but you misspelled "receive."

I never claimed to have come up with the concept myself...i did in fact edit it from an existing picture because i thought it was funny...sry if that offends ya...also ty for pointing out the mis-spelling, it shames me to forget that letter e...i think ill go fix that before anyone else notices...

Last edited:
Dr. Acula said:
I never claimed to have made the sig myself...i did in fact edit it from an existing picture because i thought it was funny...sry if that offends ya...also ty for pointing out the mis-spelling, it shames me to forget that letter e...i think ill go fix that before anyone else notices...

I never said you claimed to have made the sig yourself.

tru dat, my mistake, I tried to edit before ya noticed but i was seconds to late...but the rest of my statement stands...if i wasn't so set on gettin the last word id stop posting right now before i make an even bigger ass out of myself..

Last edited:
Dr. Acula said:
tru dat, my mistake, I tried to edit before ya noticed but i was seconds to late...but the rest of my statement stands...if i wasn't so set on gettin the last word id stop posting right now before i make an even bigger ass out of myself..

No you are fine no worries :)

heh i know what happens when someone mis-quotes you... Any way Wiinter i think i will check out your other posts because I think MP would make a great online game if done right and I wanna see what ur thinkin.

maze.e said:
Wii is not dead, simple as.

wallbashqn2.gif

vagrant said:
*whisper* or they don't care!

Easy mistake to make. Normal people who don't care don't post... repeatedly. :)

Wiinter said:
Easy mistake to make. Normal people who don't care don't post... repeatedly. :)

Once upon a time,

There was a wiichat poster by the name of Wiinter. You see Wiinter was a spirited chap, but he sure did make it a habit to make poor assumptions on what people were posting. In fact I remember this one time I said people don't care what he posts so he assumes I was making fun of him and saying I don't care what he posts. Boy, that Wiinter sure is crazy!

The End.

Back