PS3's collecting dust

Interesting. Such low demand just 2 months after its release yet 360 was the most wanted for months later. Sony says that it's a future proof system but people are still returning it. Someone will take a fall after 07, and it's not Wii...

Once the price drops down im sure that wont happen as much, but thats still a bummer seeing the PS3 just sit there.

Redan499 said:
Once the price drops down im sure that wont happen as much, but thats still a bummer seeing the PS3 just sit there.

Will be quite awhile before it drops, and it would only drop a little.

PtonJalken said:
Will be quite awhile before it drops, and it would only drop a little.

Agreed, they are already losing a lot of money per each console sold, I believe they plan to make their profits with its games which has failed, because if the consoles don't sell, why would the games do any better? I have a feeling Sony is not taking anymore risks with the PS3, so price will not drop, but if it does, it will be small.

man i hate to see PS3 take a hit like this, but i was a person that was drawn away by the price, i really dont need a system with a dvd player, i guess thats one good reason y i settled with the wii and i wasnt to impressed with the dvd player of the PS2. I had to get rid of all of my games for PS because my PS2 started to act up and i was in a delimna to get a wii or PS3, and the wii was the choice but i wish i can still get a PS3 though

its not only the price that sucks. 1) its the price your going to have to pay to get your whole entertainment system up to speed with the ps3 if you dont have it allready 2) no motion sensor 3) why pay 600 bucks plus 50 more to play a basketball game i can play on ps2

Lobstermobster said:
its not only the price that sucks. 1) its the price your going to have to pay to get your whole entertainment system up to speed with the ps3 if you dont have it allready 2) no motion sensor 3) why pay 600 bucks plus 50 more to play a basketball game i can play on ps2
wow, meh....
you dont HAVE to get your entertainment up to speed and they do use motion sensing in the basketball games, i recall watching a demo of it.......

whats the point of getting a ps3 with its awesome graphics whe nyou cant get awesome graphics cos of the rest of your setup. why buy a hd dvd player when you dont have an hd tv.

Lobstermobster said:
whats the point of getting a ps3 with its awesome graphics whe nyou cant get awesome graphics cos of the rest of your setup. why buy a hd dvd player when you dont have an hd tv.
just buy them until you do get a hd tv and just because your not playing on a hdtv dosent mean the graphics arent awesome....(ex: 360) ive yet to notice the difference (i know there is one just not that ive noticed with my lil experience on hd)

i know i really am not a fan of sony its just sad to see sony fall like this. i think this is the last we see sony.

Yeah it sure is the last of sony when they have sold more systems at launch than the 360, the ps2, and the ps1 ;) Get your facts straight.

well hey i ws just stating my opinion. just from the looks of it it just may not last so long. im not trying to be rude but i just wanted to state my opinion.

I was just in BestBuy in Augusta, Georgia at 7pm at night and there were atleast 20x, 60gb pro models in a neat circular stack in the center isle just sitting there. 2ft away there was a similar display of 360's. Meanwhile the Wii section was a baren desert. I have a feeling this trend will continue for the next few months. I do believe once a hit title releases on the PS3 they will start selling again. We shall see.

Back