PS3's VC

No can your TV (Connected to PS3) play PSX games

PS he's a fanboy there's no point

WiiZero said:
No can your TV (Connected to PS3) play PSX games

OK im am a bit confused. lol

Your PS3 connects to your tv. If you have PSX game in the PS3 it will play on the TV.

If you have one on your PSP it will play on the PSP.

sooo im a fanboy because i dont enjoy the ps3, that makes alot of sense

No your a fanboy because you post it when you shouldn't and have no evidence to back it up

for one thing theirs no such thing as "evidence" for disliking something, its called an opinion and I just dont like what sony is doing with the ps3, a big step down from the ps2

wiiboy 27 said:
for one thing theirs no such thing as "evidence" for disliking something, its called an opinion and I just dont like what sony is doing with the ps3, a big step down from the ps2
Well give reasons why you don't like it instead of being an idiot and just going around threads saying that the "PS3 isn't that good", ect. Also if you don't like the PS3 then why do you come into this section?

wiiboy 27 said:

How?

Yeah the PS3 has everything the PS2 had and more the only thing taking a step down is your rep

i dont mean step down as in the technology, i mean there is no originality and no change, it is basically the same system with pumped graphics, same controller and extra features thatno one will ever use or even know what their used for. Oh yah and another difference is thatt it has a 3 on the end instead of a 2

I have to say that he is kind of right, but their no need to bash the ps3, i mean people are still going to buy it even though the ps3 looks the same like the ps2, for ex: The Controllers, peeps are going to buy it regardless, peeps still like the way the ps2 controller looks so whats the point in changing what everybody likes, "Doesnt make any sense to change what people like"
We all know your a wii fan, so am i, but you still have to show some respect for the other systems, especially the ps3, and if you dont like it then, whats the point in posting something in a thread you dont like, your just wasting everybodies time, and your time also, about typing that ps3 is bad!!!
And what Paintballer said, "If you dont like the ps3, then why do come to this section?" A very good question!!
To me its not all that bad, it just came out, give it some time before talking trash about it!!
Remains to be Answered!

its just like reviewing a movie buddy, everyone critics movies when they come out and im criticing the ps3, GOD!!!!!!!!

Back