PS3's VC

wiiboy 27 said:
i dont mean step down as in the technology, i mean there is no originality and no change, it is basically the same system with pumped graphics, same controller and extra features thatno one will ever use or even know what their used for. Oh yah and another difference is thatt it has a 3 on the end instead of a 2

no originality huh? lol You really dont know what you are talking about. Its not the same controller, though it looks like it. No the PS3 is COMPLETELY and utterly different from the PS2. You cannot tell me its not.

First off, all the new wave of consoles are dealing with more mainstreamed graphics processors. Nintendo and Sony are running on ATI cards, Microsoft is running off of Nvidia. Dont forget now that the console has an interchangeable hard drive, full on wireless interconntectivity and a firmware/operating system that puts everyone else to shame.

How is this like the PS2? The PS3 runs off of a cell processing system, uses blue ray as its medium and has a controller with built in accelerometers and infared lights.

Lets digg deeper, the PS3 offers HD. It also is based off the concept of Open System. Meaning modders and programmers can make new games or apps for it. IT also runs linux. Have you seen the PSP mod scene? Check that out and then realize that Sony is making it easier for those very same programmers and modders to make content for the PS3.

ALL this, is nothing like the PS2. Im sorry. Go back to school.

like i said, the technology is alot better but the overall concept is the same, no one actually cares whats on the inside, its whats on the outside that matters and the games, re read my comments before commenting urself

wiiboy 27 said:
like i said, the technology is alot better but the overall concept is the same, no one actually cares whats on the inside, its whats on the outside that matters and the games, re read my comments before commenting urself

i did read your comments, as strange as they are. Perhaps you should read all of mine, not all of it was technical.

Ok, tell me how the "concept" is the same? Go into detail. List the similar concepts. Because i fail to see how the concept is the same. The wii, 360 and PS3 share one concept, games. This is true for the PS2.

Now that you are aware of this, tell me if you can, what concepts you speak of? Because as of right now, you speak a lot of air and no substance.

im not a person that likes to waste time by typring 5 paragraphs on one subject, sorry

wiiboy 27 said:
im not a person that likes to waste time by typring 5 paragraphs on one subject, sorry

then dont bother posting. You cant back up what you say or claim. No one will take you seriously. The truth is, you CANT back up what you say, which means you know nothing. If you know nothing, why bother posting to begin with.

i just told u wat i thot about the ps3, its nothing new and exciting just a ps2 with better graphics weve been argueing about that for awhile lol havnt u noticed,ur just the one that keeps defending it and good for u cuz thats what post sites like these need.................more arguement

wiiboy 27 said:
i just knos that the ps3's backward compatibilities makes the original game look sloppy and destroys pres.

I noticed this, we played kingdom hearts on PS3 at my friend's house. I cried, but he sold his PS3, we were going to make a vid.

Tell me how the 360 is so much different from the Xbox honestly I see a lot more change in the PS2 - PS3 you just don't know much

WiiZero said:
Tell me how the 360 is so much different from the Xbox honestly I see a lot more change in the PS2 - PS3 you just don't know much
"It's on the outside that counts"~Wiiboy

So i guess that must mean he thinks the huge difference is that fact the 360 is ivory-bone white instead of the normal black xbox.:idea:

Rep for both of you

i meant the games are better and the overall process that xbox is doing to make their system a hit is working soo much better

Back