pso for the wii

MasterShake529

CROCO RULEZ
Aug 1, 2006
they should so make phantasy star universe for wii but sega is a bunch of backstabbing traitors who betrayed the originals who bought episodes 1 and 2 on gamecube and xbox but then decided theyed change half way and make phantasy star universe for the playstation 2 :mad: :mad: :mad:

i sure as hell hope so! didnt nintendo own sega at one point? why did they give them up? (maybe it was rare. but its the same result)

Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II was one of my favorite Gamecube games. I was bummed when they said Phantasy Star Universe was going to be a Playstation exclusive.

Teh_Wiinner said:
Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II was one of my favorite Gamecube games. I was bummed when they said Phantasy Star Universe was going to be a Playstation exclusive.
yeah, same with me. my friend is getting a PS3 though so i will probably be able to play it:D

Mr_Stoukaph said:
didnt nintendo own sega at one point? why did they give them up?

No they didnt
But Phantasy star (new one) will be fun
But i want to see an update of the old ones (4 please)

MasterShake529 said:
they should so make phantasy star universe for wii but sega is a bunch of backstabbing traitors who betrayed the originals who bought episodes 1 and 2 on gamecube and xbox but then decided theyed change half way and make phantasy star universe for the playstation 2 :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's a good chance they'll develop a PSO for the Wii (a conversion of Phantasy Star Universe, perhaps?), especially with the "friendship" Nintendo and Sega now enjoy.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
i sure as hell hope so! didnt nintendo own sega at one point? why did they give them up? (maybe it was rare. but its the same result)

It was Rare. Nintendo have never owned Sega- in fact they used to be rivals. Oh, and Rare's games have been pretty poor since they moved to Microsoft, so it's not that bad.

Napalmbrain said:
It was Rare. Nintendo have never owned Sega- in fact they used to be rivals. Oh, and Rare's games have been pretty poor since they moved to Microsoft, so it's not that bad.
I liked perfect dark 64. i havent played it for the 360 but i want to. and i really liked Kameo: Elements of Power. maybe a starfox or donkey kong game will be on the wii.

Back on topic: if theyre making sonic games for the Wii then they need to make a PSO game!

Back