Psp 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
ay i heard that they are making a psp 2. they said that its gonna have a camera on the back and other stuff. i dont have and original psp because my cousin had one then it broke with the lines on the screen. any way uhm.. if you guys have any info or any pictures please post.
thankz:smilewinkgrin:

That has got to be the most incoherent post I've read.......today...

Well...the first thing I'd do is NOT name it the psp2..that just sounds retarded.

ign said:
Sony Plays Down Latest PSP 2 Rumours
It's just "rumour and speculation" people, so don't get excited.
by Rob Burman, IGN UK

UK, June 13, 2007 - Over the past few weeks there's been a lot of speculation that Sony is due to announce an updated version of the PlayStation Portable - with some saying it will have internal memory and a better screen - but Sony has played down the claims as just "rumours/speculation".

John Koller, senior market manager for PSP, said he wanted to "clear the air" about the recent rumours. Speaking on the official PlayStation blog he said: "I'm thrilled to hear that there's so much interest in the platform, but sorry folks, these reports floating around fall into the rumours/speculation category."

Koller also tackled claims that mobile maker Ericsson was working on a phone version of the PSP. "We haven't announced anything about a new PSP, much less one that would have phone capabilities," he explained.
:crazy:

Warrior said:
i wouldnt be surprised brawny, sony are very unoriginal with their names...

PS1
PS2
PS3...
They may be unoriginal, although i wouldnt want them to change the name Playstation, its better then adding something and putting it in games. The controller is unoriginal to, they havent change that since they added analog. They dont need to. Why fix what isnt broken? Dont be upset that Sony got it right the first time.

Ah, the fix something broken approach..

I like your thoughts in the other ps3 threads...but in this area, you can't keep what worked last gen, you gotta stay ahead of the curve. While they are doing that graphically, they are NOT on the controlls. Both the PS controller and PSP nub hurt my thumb after 20 mins or so of playing. :/

Theres nothing wrong with them making a new PSP. Nintendo did it 6 months after the DS came out, its been a year for the PSP.

Personally, ive never had a problem with the PS controller. The PSP nub is in an odd place. Nintendos handhelds were never really that comfortable either.

As far as the new PSP goes, it'll be interesting to see what they do to it.

Im really hoping they will get the psp to have two analog nub sticks this time around. I heard they were also planning touch screen with it, like one of those high end blackberries/PDAs but I think that was scrapped for the time being.

Either way, most of this still underwraps, though I know that sony is considering a slimmer more compact version of the psp. The psp2 will most likely be a psp-lite while the next gen psp is in the works.

Brawny said:
That has got to be the most incoherent post I've read.......today...

Well...the first thing I'd do is NOT name it the psp2..that just sounds retarded.
what would u want me to call it BRAWNY!

Also copying Nintendo.. so they should like it even more

Woaaaah bring on the fanboy crushers :wink:

trevorsantos said:
ay i heard that they are making a psp 2. they said that its gonna have a camera on the back and other stuff. i dont have and original psp because my cousin had one then it broke with the lines on the screen. any way uhm.. if you guys have any info or any pictures please post.
thankz:smilewinkgrin:

so... it's going to be the same then? - maybe smaller?... with a different colour?

NB - you can already get a camera for the PSP... it was on ebay from japan ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back