psp games suggestions

lildan596

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2013
United States
im getting a psp and i want to know what are some good games i alright know of the two god of war games i know of daxster, assassions creed and ratchet and clack for the psp and more psp game suggestions ?:confused5::confused5:

Well the Psp Metal Gears are pretty good, Crisis Core, Dissidia, Tekken, Breath of fire, Wipeout. >;C

Crisis Core is pretty meh-tastic. And this is comin' someone who's a Kingdom Hearts fan.

... Speakin' of, Birth By Sleep is possibly the best Kingdom Hearts game (Sora is missing from the game, after all) and is enjoyable whether you're a fan or not. 'Less ya hate Disney anyways.

Dissidia 012: Duodecim is worth a purchase if you like fighting games, but otherwise not really if ya ain't a die-hard Final Fantasy fan. Make sure ya get Duodecim as opposed to regular ol' Dissidia, as Duodecim has Dissidia 13's entire everything and then some.

i like a variety of games but i do not like 2d platformer games but i herd little big planet was good though

If you still havent these games.. Just buy them

Tekken 6: I like Psp version more than Ps3

God of War series: there 2 games on psp.. ghost of sparta is better.. the other one is very good too.

Soul calibur

Split second

Mortal Kombat Unchained

Def Jam

Fifa 13 or 14 (same)

Fifa Street

After Burner: beign a fan of this game for years. I dont know if you like it.. you may wanna give it a try

Back