PSP Slim Close Up

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
e3-2007-psp-slim-revealed-20070713015354029.jpg

Check it out guys, dunno if u seen this already but there gonna make a thinner and lighter version of this PSP and the battery will last even longer this time.. full article below when you click on the link.

http://gear.ign.com/articles/804/804856p1.html

paintba||er said:
Holy ****, your sig is way too big.

And why do you always type in pink/'Magenta' ?

*SPAM FTW* el oh el

On the pic ? Then you must get a newer version of something....or unblock the website. (?)

I couldn't care less about the battery lasting longer, the unit being slimmer, etc. I just want the video out. Too bad there aren't enough games coming for PSP to warrant trading my old one in (the FF Tactics remake and Crisis Core are really the only ones I'm interested in right now).

Battles said:
still i think the Psp is copied the Ds...
Yeah, because Nintendo was completely original in releasing slimmed-down hardware. That was completely unheard of before...

:rolleyes:

ehh mine isnt working too well right now but ima fix it......i wouldnt buy a new one cuz i highly doubt u can mod it and if i wanna play something on the TV ill play my wii...

Wade said:
I couldn't care less about the battery lasting longer, the unit being slimmer, etc. I just want the video out. Too bad there aren't enough games coming for PSP to warrant trading my old one...

my thoughts exactly..

GaryT85 said:
my thoughts exactly..

Did you get that name from the t-85 innovative turbo or just a coincidence?

Back on topic I will be buying one of these when they are released. Im sure they will be hacked as time goes on, and thats what I really want it for. Also the connectivity to the pseye sounds sweet. Meaning you can look through your pseye from anywhere in the world. http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&message.id=1575603#M1575603

It would be cool if I could talk through it as well to yell at my cats for jumping on the counter. Or yell at my g/f for messing with the guy that cuts the grass. Oh wait thats me :)

Back